Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
rumor

Nothing on The Radio Remastered for LG5

coolninjaguy

Featured Posts

coolninjaguy

So what is this rumour of "Nothing on But the Radio" being remastered for ARTPOP? The claim was made by the (@remark060) insider on twitter... it does seem true. Plus someone on here was talking about gaga recycling a song for lg5 but interscope turning it down :/

Personally I would love something like NOBTR on LG5...it woule be great first single material. I remember we had a school event and I was part of sound so we decided to play it and basically the whole auditorium was bopping. 

Kermit

Nothing On The Radio reproduced by RedOne and Max Martin or RedOne & Fernando Garibay, with updated lyrics? Yes, it's welcome. :hor:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Just now, Versus said:

we have not waited 3 years for a song we've already heard imo

I agree, if we've waited for quite some time.. Gaga throw us a bunch of new songs to bop to on LG5 :lana:

Borislshere

I swear nothing on but the radio has been remastered for her last three albums according to insiders.:awkney:

Regina George

he only said it was for remasterd for ARTPOP not lg5 

coolninjaguy
5 minutes ago, Versus said:

we have not waited 3 years for a song we've already heard imo

Yea but we would have the rest of the album to listen to... It's not like the gp has heard it, a very tragic phenomenon. This would for sure solidify her position in their eyes. It's artistic but has commercial potential as well. Let alone the fact that radio stations wpuld eat it up hunny

GloZell Green

He said it was remastered for ARTPOP, not LG5.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

AnnTakamaki

Well there is many rumour about NOBTR like it was for ARTPOP and then Gagz gave it to Katy for Teenage Dreams full package :laughga:

fede ARTPOP

That song is weak, gimme Princess Die electro ballad:giveup:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

coolninjaguy
1 minute ago, EvilCat said:

Well there is many rumour about NOBTR like it was for ARTPOP and then Gagz gave it to Katy for Teenage Dreams full package :laughga:

Whaaaaa? Katy never used it tho

Archived