💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Zachary Campbell funny fake call with Gaga

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GagaXCupcakke

I like his reaction videos. He actually gives good praise and criticism. Most reactions are just people yelling Yasssssss the whole time. 

BeerFear

Based on his thumbnail he would be kinda hot if he lost about 50 pounds. :koons:

OT: I love him soo much

JustAnotherDay
48 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Based on his thumbnail he would be kinda hot if he lost about 50 pounds. :koons:

:wtf:

was NickARTPOP

Gaga Monster
52 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

:awkney:

GGD Presidential Elections

BeerFear
3 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

:wtf:

Just now, Gaga Monster said:

:awkney:

Use your imagination :lolga: Okey maybe  80 pounds but still...I think he would be kinda hot(not talking about his personality cause there's nothing sexually appealing about it):koons: 

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, BeerFear said:

Use your imagination :lolga: Okey maybe  80 pounds but still...I think he would be kinda hot(not talking about his personality cause there's nothing sexually appealing about it):koons: 

It's not that we don't believe you it's just kind of yikes that your choosing to say this, especially since the video has nothing to do with his attractiveness 

was NickARTPOP

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, BeerFear said:

Who do you think you are to bring someone down like that. You don't know if he is viewing this site as he isn't that famous and a huge Gaga fan. He could struggle with body image every day and it is increbibly rude and horrible to say. If you don't have anything nice to say, use self control and not write it:excuseu:

GGD Presidential Elections

BeerFear
7 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

Who do you think you are to bring someone down like that. You don't know if he is viewing this site as he isn't that famous and a huge Gaga fan. He could struggle with body image every day and it is increbibly rude and horrible to say. If you don't have anything nice to say, use self control and not write it:excuseu:

8 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

It's not that we don't believe you it's just kind of yikes that your choosing to say this, especially since the video has nothing to do with his attractiveness 

I didn't meant to hurt anyone I really like his videos and watch him everyday, it was just an observation I made while clicking on this thread cause I've never seen him in this way. On the other hand I think If you put yourself online you should be ready for comments like this (even if it is not meant as an insult like in this case). But probably yes I shouldn't have written it they way I did, or write it at all but again it was just a silly thought I had. 

Archived