💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Dalai Lama to Officiate Gaga's Wedding to Taylor Kinney!

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

AmenTheNight

And that's a big middle finger to her music career and a big yes to her private life and happiness. I'm so happy for her :hug:

I'm mad that her music career became a side project, but whatever, she deserves all the love in the world.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

omg PLEASE let this be true!! this is the cutest thing :ohno: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Teal Ambition

Should be in rumours since it's not that reliable.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JustAnotherDay

This can't be true, first of all she is Catholic so she would never be married by a Buddhist leader, second the Dalai Lama isn't an Anerican citizens so he would need to get a license which is probably difficult when he's not a citizen. Third this is a really sketchy source

was NickARTPOP

TimisaMonster

But...she's catholic right? Or is she converting to buddhism? I always imagined she'd have her wedding in New York or in Italy...wow I guess she's changed a lot spiritually...

So does this mean the new album will have "peace" influences due to Buddhism? I want her to include her unreleased song from the BTW era "Laughing Buddha"...also would be a great time to have Temple on the album. OMG!!! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Manul

They lost me at "very un-Hollywood-style", she has been like that for a year now with no sign of slowing down. :smh:

it wasn't laaaahv

Decodekid

Isn't gaga Catholic tho :awkney:

i don't know her anymore tbh where's my Gaga ? 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

luckythisway

No way it's true. I don't think her family wouldn't approve a non-Catholic wedding and I also don't think she's getting married this fall. 

CHROMATICA

PopThatArt
44 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

The Dalai Lama to Officiate Lady Gaga's Wedding to Taylor Kinney!
Lady Gaga, 30, has asked the Dalai Lama to officiate her marriage ceremony to Taylor Kinney, and His Holiness has agreed! It all started In late June, when Lady Gaga and the Dalai Lama got together to discuss love across the globe. When the cameras stopped rolling, Gaga took the opportunity to throw the question at the Buddhist leader, and he accepted!

“Gaga has now fast-tracked her wedding to be this fall because of the Dalai Lama’s schedule,” revealed a source, adding that the pop star has been studying Buddhism. The couple, who were hoping to tie the knot in Italy or Malibu, “are now leaning toward India or Thailand,” the source told the Press. “It’ll be a colorful, spiritual and very un-Hollywood-style wedding.”

source : https://web.facebook.com/worldmusicawards/posts/1047789058635540 

ladygaga.jpg

I smell bull.

Go see A Star is Born

Didn't Gaga and Taylor get together again in Thailand back in 2012? Or at least Taylor attended the concert I remember.

Archived