Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Dalai Lama to Officiate Gaga's Wedding to Taylor Kinney!

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

donutellha

Queen of angering the Chinese. 

ha government deserves it. 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Judas

I swear if she gets married in my country I'll find that place where ever it is and ask her about LG5 first before congratulating her :toofunny:

Shaney
29 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

But...she's catholic right? Or is she converting to buddhism? I always imagined she'd have her wedding in New York or in Italy...wow I guess she's changed a lot spiritually...

So does this mean the new album will have "peace" influences due to Buddhism? I want her to include her unreleased song from the BTW era "Laughing Buddha"...also would be a great time to have Temple on the album. OMG!!! :giveup:

Gaga has even said she has a weird relationship with God, it wouldn't be surprising if she's a strong agnostic or something. Don't know what that has to do with Buddhism, just throwing that out there. I forget which interview she said that in though. She did say it. 

This is fake as **** :fthis:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Sudarshana

I didn't know buddhists officiated weddings 

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

River

This is fake and straight 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NintendoMONSTER

I honestly would like to see that happening! :giveup:

This would truely be the gaga version of a wedding :firega: the media would go crazy :koons:

HOTNebraskaGuy

This is amazing. :duck:

Who would've thought.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
27 minutes ago, Bae said:

Gaga has even said she has a weird relationship with God, it wouldn't be surprising if she's a strong agnostic or something. Don't know what that has to do with Buddhism, just throwing that out there. I forget which interview she said that in though. She did say it. 

I remember! Wasn't she in India? Like in 2011. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

If this is true, she probably had to have made a pretty big impression on him when they first met for him to agree to this so soon

queen of making friends with important religious figures (queen of getting a lifetime ban from china :green:)

Harry

LMAOOO. This is so random. If it happened to be true I'd die :rip:

Ha spiritual era is coming. Ha Ray of Light.

Archived