Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Reliable insider???

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Concerning Bobby I don't think he would have confirmed anything and actually he didn't even said he's fake...

The guy never pretended to be part of Gaga's team or anyone's team. 

He's not a leaker he just give some hot tea about some management and promo things, not revealing huge things about content. But for the moment he said some true things and never got wrong. So yeah for the moment i believe him. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
Just now, JaneTheC said:

Im gonna belive 'cuz there's nothing else to do:emma:

nothing else to do? you can listen to MDNA :laughga:

antpats2

He claims to work for  record companies, saying he's allowed to post information for hype. This is false. I exposed him a little while back after Bobby tweeted that he was fake and he blocked me on Twitter and a mysterious user DM'd me asking why I wouldn't believe them etc. He's posted videos claiming to have access to celebrities Twitter accounts which have now been proven as fake (easy inspect element type editing). 

ANYWAYS 

Everything he has said about other artists is stolen from other people, is a guess or is just a lie. Most of the "legit" things he says were small things already known by fans in their respective canvases (for example, Private Show for Britney etc) A lot of the things he has said about Gaga have all been based on fan speculation and rumours. 

Yes, he may have been correct about Britney but it could be a lucky guess. With Katy, yes WE DID know about Rise long before today, and long before this guy. Remember when Witness leaked? A snippet of Rise was leaked that day too. We knew about Rise since then, and those other titles this guy tweeted about? All tweeted by that same hacker many weeks ago :) 

dont believe these accounts guys. I don't understand how someone can be so sociopathic and bored that they can manage to sit behind a computer all day typing guesses and lies claiming to be someone they're not for attention. I guess it never ends. 

Bradley
2 minutes ago, GodOfTheLove said:

He said that there will be new Gaga pop music in August,but isn't that when C3C is coming?And let us not forget the Chic album.Is she really going to promote 3 albums lol

No one confirmed that the jazz album would come in August. Gaga said she wanted to release the album as a celebration of Tony's 90th birthday, that could mean an entire year before Tony hits 91, not specifically within the same month of Tony's birthday.

La Kubrick
1 minute ago, gag said:

IDK but he probably would've simply ignored the inisder if they were real. :shrug:

I think I would do the opposite actually :usrs:

Ignore if this is false, LIE if is the truth.

So Bobby, what is the truth? :neyde:

JaneTheC
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

nothing else to do? you can listen to MDNA :laughga:

But that means i'll have to listen to MDNA:poot:

TerrenceV2
22 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

He mentioned Rise on June 25.. Nobody knew about this song..

What? Rise leaked on May 30th.. insiders are always FAKE, ALWAYS.

playground love - josef salvat

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, JaneTheC said:

But that means i'll have to listen to MDNA:poot:

always :queenga:

1 minute ago, antpats2 said:

He claims to work for  record companies, saying he's allowed to post information for hype. This is false. I exposed him a little while back after Bobby tweeted that he was fake and he blocked me on Twitter and a mysterious user DM'd me asking why I wouldn't believe them etc. He's posted videos claiming to have access to celebrities Twitter accounts which have now been proven as fake (easy inspect element type editing). 

ANYWAYS 

he he likely has a source for Britney information but everything he has said about other artists is stolen from other people, is a guess or is just a lie. A lot of the things he has said about Gaga have all been based in fan speculation and rumours. 

Yes, he may have been correct about Britney but it could be a lucky guess. With Katy, yes WE DID know about Rise long before today, and long before this guy. Remember when Witness leaked? A snippet of Rise was leaked that day too. We knew about Rise since then, and those other titles this guy tweeted about? All tweeted by that same hacker many weeks ago :) 

dont believe these accounts guys. I don't understand how someone can be so sociopathic and bored that they can manage to sit behind a computer all day typing guesses and lies claiming to be someone they're not for attention. I guess it never ends. 

Thanks for the t. Can't wait for LG5 coming in 2018 :icega:

antpats2

Just edited the post above because of the spelling mistakes :air: I'm on my phone and it's 2:30am :rip: 

LetsGetHigh

Wasn't 'Rise' known because of the hacker who leaked Witness tho? Hmm. 

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

Wasn't 'Rise' known because of the hacker who leaked Witness tho? Hmm. 

lol i forgot...

but the fragrance commercial? and the snippet?

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

lol i forgot...

but the fragrance commercial? and the snippet?

The army has known about Private Show for a long while but I didn't want to mention it because I wanted to believe so badly :emma: 

Archived