💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 First Single>>>Make Me/Rise

Quark

Featured Posts

monketsharona

don't put the cart before the horse. Gaga hasn't released anything yet and we don't know a thing about her new music. I could be flat and bland... I don't think it will but we can't assure it won't be boring music.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
6 hours ago, BrianxRyan said:

It's not even out. Didn't you already try a thread like under a different name and got it locked? :saladga:

THE EXPOSÉ

Slayer

It seems that bland, mid-tempo songs are the thing now. What happened to good choruses and catchy hooks?

I just hope Gaga doesn't fall prey to this trend and reminds everyone how great pop musi can be.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ThatAsianGuy
4 hours ago, paul said:

I have zero doubt that Gaga will demolish Katy's lead with the quality of the song, lyrics and melody.

What I'm not sure about is if it will be more successful, but that doesn't matter to me much anymore.

Girl you've lost me there.:wtf:

Tropico

:Messga: God. I don't like either song very much either but this thread

Why do emoticons not embed anymore? 💀

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Killa

This is unecessary, but let's be real. You guys must be out of your mind if you really think Gaga can't do better than both of those songs. There's not even much discussion here. Ofc taste is subjective, but putting that aside, her work will be stronger, obviously.

Chelseaaaaaa

At this rate she could record a country song about gardening and it'd be better than either song. Gaga has way more artistic integrity than either woman. I am so glad I stan talent today.

Togekiss

I mean, Gaga's my fave so I would HOPE so, obviously.

Thank god the media can't recreate the roar/applause debacle this time around though, I genuinely thought KP was just going to sit on her ass until Gaga's first single and then try to steal her thunder.

bring on that pecan pie

Bradley

Considering that they're both original songs (Rise and Til It Happens To You), I prefer the latter, especially after watching its live performances. Of course I haven't seen Katy perform Rise live yet but I don't think she's able to outdo Gaga's TIHTY live vocals. I like Make Me but yeah I agree that Gaga can easily outdo that.

Still like Britney and Katy though :staymad:

fede ARTPOP
9 hours ago, etron said:

good choruses and catchy books

I need this for the lead, epicness and loudness :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

FGGrayson
20 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Don't get too cocky

Every time a fan base gets cocky and drags others work their fav flops

tumblr_n1xf0oa4j31qh01r8o1_400.gif

ANTI teas lmfao

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

gagafan2017

I still think applause is a better record than roar anyway...I felt that in 2013 and I still feel it now. 

Archived