💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

This facebook insider account

blackstar

Featured Posts

Hexxx
18 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Wtf everything we posted its a lie? lmao you're confusing us with those lg5 insiders or what?

Lg5 insiders 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove
4 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Lg5 insiders 

?

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, Ryan Sok said:

he meant that they're confusing you for an lg5 insider

aah lmao

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JoanneARTPOP
11 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

Telephone

Bad Romance

They have Poker Face, Born This Way, and Just Dance on their website but they're not for sale

thank you

where's Poker Face, Born This Way, and Just Dance ?

NewUsername

@JustifyMyLove Please, do you have more of Gaga and Tony? Anything unseen of the Brussels performance? :giveup: They taped the whole concert and did so few with it :( By the screens showing us how the performance was being taped, we could see how amazing Lush Life was looking :giveup: 

JustifyMyLove
1 hour ago, Driezewies said:

@JustifyMyLove Please, do you have more of Gaga and Tony? Anything unseen of the Brussels performance?  They taped the whole concert and did so few with it :( By the screens showing us how the performance was being taped, we could see how amazing Lush Life was looking  

Only ICGYABL 1:15

Julia Volkova #1 stan

NewUsername
51 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Only ICGYABL 1:15

meaning the audio u already posted or also a vid?

JustifyMyLove
40 minutes ago, Driezewies said:

meaning the audio u already posted or also a vid?

The full 1:15 audio + HD video + 10 audio less seconds of random footage (Gaga on the balcony, kissing tony when finishing the concert)

Julia Volkova #1 stan

CatelynnMarie

I'm pretty sure that Starstruck footage was taken from a 'The Fame' Walmart commercial. I could be wrong though. In any case, really I wouldn't trust any insiders because they honestly all just want attention, then the fans get disappointed and upset over being trolled. The thirst is real, but we're hopefully going to be satisfied soon. :hug:

Edit: yup just found the commercial 

JustifyMyLove
15 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I'm pretty sure that Starstruck footage was taken from a 'The Fame' Walmart commercial. I could be wrong though. In any case, really I wouldn't trust any insiders because they honestly all just want attention, then the fans get disappointed and upset over being trolled. The thirst is real, but we're hopefully going to be satisfied soon. :hug:

Edit: yup just found the commercial 

I used the best quality file from this I have and stretched to make it look like the backdrop, you're a still confusing us w insiders, the Vimeo vids we posted are upgrades and the Brussels thing wich is unseen, + that Chillin radio edit clip wich isn't available publicily 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

CatelynnMarie
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

I used the best quality file from this I have and stretched to make it look like the backdrop, you're a still confusing us w insiders, the Vimeo vids we posted are upgrades and the Brussels thing wich is unseen, + that Chillin radio edit clip wich isn't available publicily 

Well then, my bad. I posted that without reading through the thread which I should have done to begin with. Although what I said about these insiders still stands. In general we shouldn't be believing random accounts for new info on future releases because it really does just cause disappointment 

JustifyMyLove
2 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Well then, my bad. I posted that without reading through the thread which I should have done to begin with. Although what I said about these insiders still stands. In general we shouldn't be believing random accounts for new info on future releases because it really does just cause disappointment 

We don't give any info tho, the OP thought we were insiders bc we posted this Brussels unseen thing, but we only post rare/exclusive media as unpublished footage, BTS exclusive pics etc but that isn't being a insider 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

CatelynnMarie
1 minute ago, JustifyMyLove said:

We don't give any info tho, the OP thought we were insiders bc we posted this Brussels unseen thing, but we only post rare/exclusive media as unpublished footage, BTS exclusive pics etc but that isn't being a insider 

I wasn't calling you an insider though? I apologized because I thought you were based on the OP, but after I saw your response I took back that I thought you were an insider. That doesn't mean I have to feel differently about random accounts out there that do call themselves insiders, was what I was saying 

Archived