opinion

Please Gaga: at least 4 music videos for the next era

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Iwontell
22 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Still don't understand why Interscope didn't pay for the G.U.Y. video

LIKE WTF she's the biggest artist on their label with Eminem --'

They're a business...if she's not selling a **** load of records (and at that point one could tell GUY had very little chances of doing well as a single, while ARTPOP had already been condemned by the critics and the GP), they're not going to invest a bunch of money on her - and Gaga usually spares no expenses on her videos, so it's not like they can write her a 200k check and wash their hands clean...it's really that simple.

If she's going to put out 4 videos on her next cycle, she'll need at least the first 2 singles to do pretty well commercially...or maybe, she could focus more on creative ideas than on locations/costumes/etc and bring the costs of her videos waaaaay down, so Interscope would be more willing to risk their money (albeit less money) - which would mean more MVs, but, maybe, mediocre ones...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

someone has to kick those wankers' asses :laughga:

they're so rude and disrespectful, and i'm like ''bitch, what have you achieved in your poor life? sitting in front of a screen writing crap about people who have done smth with their lives''

You can but it's not gonna change anything :emma: A hater doesn't care about valid arguments and points brought to them, they will continue regardless of all the proof against their claims :spin: It just becomes a waste of time and effort in my opinion :S 

DeanWinchester
22 minutes ago, Totodile said:

I usually like your enthousiasm Vivi but "let it go" is exactly what people should be saying now :sis:

I never thought Vivi could meltdown like this

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Pacify Him
15 minutes ago, ChasingGhosts said:

Who cares what people on the Internet think? Gaga worked her arse off and paid for the GUY video out of her own pocket without any support from Interscope because she felt bad about the Venus and Do What U Want videos. Try being a little more grateful. 

She did? Oh Queen I'm so sorry :giveup:

Still, Venus shoulda made it tho :interestinga:

I’m getting on your nerves

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I never thought Vivi could meltdown like this

A lot of meltdowns in my head.

Specially during the time we had no info on DWUW video. The Blackout during the era. Painful.

DeanWinchester
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

You can but it's not gonna change anything :emma: A hater doesn't care about valid arguments and points brought to them, they will continue regardless of all the proof against their claims :spin: It just becomes a waste of time and effort in my opinion :S 

True. But, left completely unchecked, unopinionated people/the GP will stumble into these things (spouted everywhere and whenever possible) and think because we have no counterarguments, the haters are right.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

A lot of meltdowns in my head.

Specially during the time we had no info on DWUW video. The Blackout during the era. Painful.

I just always saw you as this reserved fan whose main goal is to update Gaga's sales records

I understand that every fan can and should be allowed to meltdown though :hug:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ViviLittleM
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

I just always saw you as this reserved fan whose main goal is to update Gaga's sales records

I understand that every fan can and should be allowed to meltdown though :hug:

lmao

:deadbanana:

Reality

I'd rather have more quality videos than more amounts of videos, though. 4's a great number of videos, but I'd rather have 2 or 3 that are superb. 

🃏🖤👹

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

lmao

:deadbanana:

Weren't you the one asking BB when they updated JD's sales to hit 7m sometime late last year?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

QueenGaga

Cmon little monsters! ARTPOP era had only 2 music vids and vids from BTW era were also cut. If we need the streaming power and Gaga to make up, we need 6 music vids

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Cmon little monsters! ARTPOP era had only 2 music vids and vids from BTW era were also cut. If we need the streaming power and Gaga to make up, we need 6 music vids

First we need her to release quality successful music :interestinga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived