💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Please Gaga: at least 4 music videos for the next era

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

I will never forgive the fact that we only had 2 music videos for ARTPOP.

bgtZnBP.gif

Applause was a great start. It was ART. It was weird but great.

after that we waited 7 f*cking month (yes 7) to have the perfect G.U.Y. video but without promo, the video is kinda unknown.

5u8SqkO.gif

We were promised 1 video for every song, we only had 2.

htfsk.gif

Consequences of this??? You are getting dragged almost every day yes Gaga! on ATRL (yes they all are stupid on this forum but whatever) for your weak streaming power. And your monsters are more thirsty than ever.

Of course you have a weak streaming power now. Only 2 music videos since 2012. What kind of mess is that? No possible way to boost your old videos' views without new videos...

R3xV9Ci.gif

Of course you, GagaDaily's members will say again 'let it go' but this lack of videos ruined her streaming power.

Not only that, we are fans of Gaga not only for her voice, (I'm mostly fan for her voice, buy Cheek To Cheek btw) but for her visuals too.

TEkPFwh.gif

For the next era I want to be surprised.

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4? At least 4? 

Bitch betta release at least 26 videos asap, since we never got also the ones promised for BTW.

MaryJaneHolland

Exactly. I want 4 as well.

5 singles is risky, it's most likely that the last two will flop. But 4 is perfect.

HOTNebraskaGuy

She will surprise us with a "I call it a visual album, so visualize it's there, and maybe it'll show up".:laughga:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Head Empty

I usually like your enthousiasm Vivi but "let it go" is exactly what people should be saying now :sis:

Gypsy Life

4? Let's aim for 1 first. At this rate, it's unlikely that a next era even exists.

TEkPFwh.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

4? Let's aim for 1 first. At this rate, it's unlikely that a next era even exists.

TEkPFwh.gif

Why is that man on this site...

QE1wDhk.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Iwontell

This is more of an Interscope decision than Gaga's, though...and it really depends on how successful she is with her first single/video...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Serendipity

Watch her have an era w/o any MVs :emma: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Haroon

Stop looking at people insulting her on ATRL :omg: Out of sight, out of mind :nick: 

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

This is more of an Interscope decision than Gaga's, though...

Still don't understand why Interscope didn't pay for the G.U.Y. video

LIKE WTF she's the biggest artist on their label with Eminem --'

ChasingGhosts

Who cares what people on the Internet think? Gaga worked her arse off and paid for the GUY video out of her own pocket without any support from Interscope because she felt bad about the Venus and Do What U Want videos. Try being a little more grateful. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Stop looking at people insulting her on ATRL :omg: 

someone has to kick those wankers' asses :laughga:

they're so rude and disrespectful, and i'm like ''bitch, what have you achieved in your poor life? sitting in front of a screen writing crap about people who have done smth with their lives''

Archived