evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustifyMyLove
2 hours ago, ChristianDior said:

Thank god for Steven Klein

Steven Klein was the director of the video since moment 0 but gaga asked for some ideas to that company, and the girl I taked about (the one who made the drawings) elaborated a concept, OFFT: for me it doesn't look that bad, only that LG thing looks kinda basic, but well you can see it isn't fake at all, she has introduced her name in some of her music videos so, OnT: Then i guess they discussed the idea, and it's obvious it's legit since you can see the piramid ish/ triangle stage + at the end that circle made of people around her, just like it happens in the released video

really, why are you all still convinced this is fake? Someone who produced on Men In Black, Fox, bunch of series and movies would make up something for wasting time, and them giving this information to people who contacts the company?

I think your brain establishes Alejandro music video or everything related w it like its just B&W or super dark, and it can't be nothing more

and I do think, you all think this is to basic for her, the reality is that the drawings kinda suck lol, like the bodys are almost amorphous etc

Thats what a concept it's tho, I've worked w some people who does this kind of things for video campaigns and I have seen evolving concepts wich do not look like it looked at first,

Julia Volkova #1 stan

gagzus

this is cute but i'm not getting the concept, although I love the mirror and dimension thing but it screams more DITD or even Bloody Mary to me

nikola

wtf is this........................

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

JustifyMyLove
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

this is cute but i'm not getting the concept, although I love the mirror and dimension thing but it screams more DITD or even Bloody Mary to me

Tbh I don't understand it at all, I kinda imagine the final version of this and it would be cute, like the set its very avant garde etc, but it's like the video doesn't represent nothing at all, I get that she's kinda lost and perplexed at everything, in fact the released version it's very deep and has a lot of meanings, this one is like the Eh Eh (video) version from Alejandro tho

Julia Volkova #1 stan

gagzus
Just now, JustifyMyLove said:

Tbh I don't understand it at all, I kinda imagine the final version of this and it would be cute, like the set its very avant garde etc, but it's like the video doesn't represent nothing at all, I get that she's kinda lost and perplexed at everything, in fact the released version it's very deep and has a lot of meanings, this one is like the Eh Eh (video) version from Alejandro tho

I really like the part with her playing some menacing demon woman and trying to draw herself into darkness, i think that part is meant to be in reference to her going back to the same bad guy over and over again. But the scene of her in the gold just would've draw COMPLETE madonna rip-off claims bc it legit looks like it too :air: 

JustifyMyLove
9 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I really like the part with her playing some menacing demon woman and trying to draw herself into darkness, i think that part is meant to be in reference to her going back to the same bad guy over and over again. But the scene of her in the gold just would've draw COMPLETE madonna rip-off claims bc it legit looks like it too :air: 

Yeah lol I thought at first on Madonnas BAT Tour cone boobs outfit

Julia Volkova #1 stan

JustifyMyLove

Well, if someone doesn't still believes on the legitimacy of this here you go with an sneak of the final concept 

KldNurU.jpg

You can see there's some differences on the released version, and some aesthetic/outfits similarities w the other concept

im posting the video of this one soon too 

Julia Volkova #1 stan

evgenigerm2
16 hours ago, andy232000 said:

probably not... BUT THAT PAGE HAS professional recordings of TBTWB and i want them!!!!! :grr: they left me on seen when I asked for them...

they said they got them from some kind of website called celebrity footage or something, sadly they haven't uploaded more

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

KURUSHITOVSKA
18 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Oh! It's you again? Sorry but how RJOY would say, youre JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOUS, I proved you the BTWBall thing, but youll be blocked from everything for being so bitch and dumbasss

Who are you to have all those contacts tho

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Alcina Dimitrescu
15 hours ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Well, if someone doesn't still believes on the legitimacy of this here you go with an sneak of the final concept 

KldNurU.jpg

You can see there's some differences on the released version, and some aesthetic/outfits similarities w the other concept

im posting the video of this one soon too 

Looking foward to this one :)

monsterdino
19 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Anything would have been better than the actual video we got.

06625137-365a-4568-8deb-d21e825715bd.gif

yes and

I don't know what is this, but it would be great :air:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

TerrenceV2
19 hours ago, Majora said:

Honestly it's her weakest video..

No, this is far from the weakest video.

playground love - josef salvat

andy232000
3 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

they said they got them from some kind of website called celebrity footage or something, sadly they haven't uploaded more

Do you have the link to that website?

Archived