💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has been very quiet lately...

Shaney

Featured Posts

AJH219

I'm still delusional enough to believe we'll get the lead in August :saladga: I'm actually starting to get a little impatient at this point, which is out of character for me since I've been an advocate of the "just wait guys, quality takes time!" :emma: My patience is truly being tried at this point. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma

I don't even care about her music anymore. I know I'll be stanning hard whenever she releases music, like that uncontrolable bottom I was when I first heard her music but anyway.. :emma:

tofueism
1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

She's been quiet since march :green:

She's been quiet since she was 13 :v:

ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, tofueism said:

She's been quiet since she was 13 :v:

Gurl you're fast :green:. You beat me to it . wuZM.gif

COME ON GAYS!!

Shaney
1 hour ago, AJH219 said:

I'm still delusional enough to believe we'll get the lead in August :saladga: I'm actually starting to get a little impatient at this point, which is out of character for me since I've been an advocate of the "just wait guys, quality takes time!" :emma: My patience is truly being tried at this point. 

Well, its rumoured that its being performed at the VMA's on the 19th, and that's basically September...

iamjackh
2 hours ago, Bae said:

Well, its rumoured that its being performed at the VMA's on the 19th, and that's basically September...

tumblr_inline_o9f2rtIP8N1sg8yp9_500.gif

I want her to but I'm not 100% sure as she performed Applause for the first time at the VMA's in 2013 and I don't think she will repeat something like that (But we can all hope!):lolga: 

*Edit*

Wasn't she 'quiet' for a while just before she announced ARTPOP and Applause?:stalkga:

'Live for what you create and die protecting it' Favourite Gaga Quote!

RAMROD

Hmm, we will see. :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HOTNebraskaGuy

I just want her to do something publicly :grr:.

Sing with Tony, walk her dogs, **** Taylor in the middle of the street. Whatever. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

freebit
6 hours ago, Killa said:

She's probably working very hard on her tight schedule with filming and more LG5 things that will come. That never stopped her before from taking some photos in the reloutte etc

I feel like this is the case as well. Leslie Jordan specifically mentioned he'd start filming with her on the 7th of July.

ReidOne

Her chess game with BloodPop must still be going... Chess takes forever! 

MonsterJay
12 hours ago, UK Monster said:

ah ah ah ah I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum ah

I started playing Aura in my head when i read this tbh :toofunny:

Robo Ga

She's been so quiet but I feel like it's all a part of the tick tick tick tick BOOM thing...?

Spoiler

:poot: maybe :poot:

🤖⚡️

Archived