💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why has Gaga never spoke about BLM?

gagzus

Featured Posts

Himeros26

so many all lives matter messes in here

I hope and pray I'm not idolizing someone who believes in All Lives Matter. It's the most ignorant response to an incredibly vital movement. She tweeted about the Dallas shooting once and it kind of made me wonder what her views are on the racial injustices America is facing right now... 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT

I would like to see her just support the movement in other ways besides raising awareness. money, organizational support, etc. She might be already but not publicizing it. who knows. I would like her to get involved. 

Free Bitch

The term Black Lives Matter is so stupid. They should use All Lives Matter. BLM is still implying racism.

Same as all those damn people talking about feminism.. what about equalism y'all? There's a difference between equality and positive racism.

SilkSpectre0
11 minutes ago, Free Bitch said:

The term Black Lives Matter is so stupid. They should use All Lives Matter. BLM is still implying racism.

Same as all those damn people talking about feminism.. what about equalism y'all? There's a difference between equality and positive racism.

If you're unwilling to support the most oppressed you aren't for equality because you'll never get equality without lifting up the worse off group. Hence it being called feminism. gaga is a massive feminist. Blm isn't a racist saying. If gaga said 'gay lives matter' would you accuse her of excluding straight lives? No. Focus isn't exclusion.

Himeros26
8 hours ago, Free Bitch said:

Saying Black Lives Matter isn't saying other lives don't. It's putting the black lives that are slain due to racial prejudice at the forefront. 

If everyone but me gets a plate at dinner, and I ask "Where's my plate," and I get a response of "It doesn't matter," I'd reply with "Well my plate matters...." and you say "ALL plates matter," it ignores the issue at hand. 

Some racist people can't handle seeing the term "Black Lives Matter," and that's what created All Lives matter; bigotry, ignorance, and hate. Just as when someone says they want "Straight Pride Day." It just doesn't work that way.

Miel

I think she's aware enough of the fact that if she misses the point, she will get draggdt to hell and back.

Which... is actually nice, all considering. At least she hasn't shot out an #alllivesmatter kinda mess (yet). At least we know her intentions are there- she's just gotta do her research.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
9 hours ago, Free Bitch said:

That's... not how it works.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived