💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why has Gaga never spoke about BLM?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

I'm interested as she has a lot of black gay fans and black friends and members of her team [Richy, Asiel etc], she's also spoke out about gun control so why has she not mentioned the BLM movement explicitly? She's also a self proclaimed equality supporter so why is racial equality not in there?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

Because she's not required to comment on every single issue in the world.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

KURUSHITOVSKA

Because she talks about equality and that englobes every race and she tweeting #blacklivesmatter won't do anything. Go on the streets and make manifestations, leave Twitter. It's useless.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Roomingfree77
4 minutes ago, etron said:

lol

gagzus
6 minutes ago, etron said:

she is when she proclaims to be for equal rights and is verbal on basically every other major U.S. social and political issue and this is a BIG part of modern equal rights, it would be nice of her to speak on it since it's happening in her own country and encompasses everything she claims to stand for. Plus her major following is white gays who are often racist so she needs to knock sense into them even if it's just bandwagon following.

She's spoken about gun control, gay rights, gender equality and cyber bullying essentially- all are big modern issues in her own country and generation. Racial equality is the only thing she's never mentioned.

Iwontell

Bc "Can this white bitch pls not use black lives matter to get attention? We have Rihanna. We have Beyoncé. **** off!" comments...which, by the way, I've seen already, even though, as you said, she never mentioned BLM directly...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Because she already talks about equality... She doesn't have to be super specific like "black live matters". She doesn't pinpoint specific groups and only focus on them.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 hours ago, gagzus said:

she is when she proclaims to be for equal rights and is verbal on basically every other major U.S. social and political issue and this is a BIG part of modern equal rights, it would be nice of her to speak on it since it's happening in her own country and encompasses everything she claims to stand for. 

She's spoken about gun control, gay rights, gender equality and cyber bullying essentially- all are big modern issues in her own country and generation. Racial quality is the only thing she's never mentioned.

Again, tweeting about it is pointless. Gaga has done so many thins for the world including the Don't Ask Don't Tell thing, does she need to tweet about BLM so people RT and the press says ohhhh she is such a good human being.... pointless and stupid tbh... She stood with Kesha, talked about gun control, racism, rape, bullying, supports the gay community, she's supported many causes during her career, I don't think black people need celebrities tweeting a hashtag.

Didymus

She definitely stays away from controversial topics that might get her in trouble if she says "the wrong thing".

gagzus
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Again, tweeting about it is pointless. Gaga has done so many thins for the world including the Don't Ask Don't Tell thing, does she need to tweet about BLM so people RT and the press says ohhhh she is such a good human being.... pointless and stupid tbh...

it's not pointless at all, she's got a platform to raise awareness and should use it

Didymus
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Again, tweeting about it is pointless. Gaga has done so many thins for the world including the Don't Ask Don't Tell thing, does she need to tweet about BLM so people RT and the press says ohhhh she is such a good human being.... pointless and stupid tbh...

Correct me if I'm wrong @gagzus but who said anything about her just having to/being able to tweet about it? :emma: That's not the only thing she can do, she's done a lot more for a host of other issues :shrug: 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

it's not pointless at all, she's got a platform to raise awareness and should use it

It is. It all depends on the government, the only thing she will get if she tweets something about BLM is "yas queen", "**** my ass queen" and SLAY MAMAA. Not even change.org can do anything.

Bad Bromance

Because tweeting about it will only cause her to get dragged to the pits by people who will claim she's only tweeting about it to get attention.  Personally, I don't blame her one bit. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Yo GagaGaga

don't take her activism for granted. She's done so much for so many causes throughout her career she doesn't owe anything, why don't people get mad at the celebrities that stay silent about everything

HOTNebraskaGuy

Because she'll only get hate. Should I remind you when JT mentioned something like that and he got loads of hate comments for "Stealing their culture" and **** like that. 

Gaga is smarter than that. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived