💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga dropped from Forbes 2016

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Just because she wasn't on the list doesn't mean she didn't earn any money.  Besides AHS, she didn't do very much last year.  The C2C tour didn't have many dates like her other world tours so you can't expect her to make too much money off of that tour.  Besides, given that the C2C tour was a joint effort with Tony, they had to split the profit 50%.  Don't worry guys, once LG5 drops she will be in the top 10 of that list again.   ;)

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
42 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

She should put out another lame perfume :spin:

'Fame' sold six million bottles in a single week, making it the second fastest selling perfume ever after Coco Chanel.   Quite a bit of money, I believe a quarter of a million dollars, was donated to the BTW Foundation from the proceeds.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Just wait until harvest time when she takes all the stuff from her gardens and sells it and makes that $$$

Harry

Still probably earned more than I ever will in my entire life so I'm sure she's alright :rip:

Really though it's not surprising. Aside from AHS she's only really done the odd few performances and worked on the album.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, jsn said:

Just wait until harvest time when she takes all the stuff from her gardens and sells it and makes that $$$

Organic eggplants, $35/ounce because using special compost; Asia's droppings

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daenerys
44 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Just because she wasn't on the list doesn't mean she didn't earn any money.  Besides AHS, she didn't do very much last year.  The C2C tour didn't have many dates like her other world tours so you can't expect her to make too much money off of that tour.  Besides, given that the C2C tour was a joint effort with Tony, they had to split the profit 50%.  Don't worry guys, once LG5 drops she will be in the top 10 of that list again.   ;)

Also we have to consider they still have to pay the production crew and everyone else involved with the tour so the amount they earn is even smaller..

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

asana15

We'll know how much she made in November when Forbes put out the Highest Paid Female Musicians list. This year Celebrity 100 cutoff was $30.5M. In my estimation she made $25M - $27M.

GagaMyBlood95

Well she hasn't done ANYTHING really so yeah.. It's not a shocker..

Weasel
36 minutes ago, Levine said:

The beginning of the end?

Not really, she didn't do anything. How could she make the list? 

BuzzcutSeason

well she hasn't done much to earn much this year.

The only thing that bothers me is that when people still call Gaga a flop just because her last release was bad. Based on what she's done this year (even tho its not much) it's clear she's not OVER. 

ViviLittleM

Not thread worthy at all, that's why I didn't post it on a new thread but in my Forbes Celebrity 100 thread...

Creyk
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

Not really, she didn't do anything. How could she make the list? 

She should have charged more from Hillary for supporting her

FATCAT
59 minutes ago, Ronk said:

'Fame' sold six million bottles in a single week, making it the second fastest selling perfume ever after Coco Chanel.   Quite a bit of money, I believe a quarter of a million dollars, was donated to the BTW Foundation from the proceeds.

I'm actually talking about eau de gagaGaga

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived