Sunny
Just now, Didymus said:

Does it really say that though?

Any Japanese members here? :chica: 

I'm writing it on translate rn :air:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Swan Heart

You may see it as a compliment. :green:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

crisTEAne

lmao, i could translate the lady gaga part. it's a match. if it's true, i find it hilarious. japan has always been stanning hard for gagz. let's face it: they didn't lie 'cause no one is better than her. 

zDOtNip.png

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Battle 4 Ur Life

lol where are the lies tho

Just now, Swan Heart said:

You may see it as a compliment. :green:

exactly!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, T E A said:

lmao, i could translate the lady gaga part. it's a match. if it's true, i find it hilarious. japan has always been stanning hard for gagz. let's face it: they didn't lie 'cause no one is better than her. 

zDOtNip.png

Yeah Japan always stanned do much for Gaga  ! They were so supportive during ARTPOP !

ItsTommyBitch

My limited knowledge of Kanji doesn't pick out anything about her being "almost as good as" at all.

I just pick out Lady Gaga -- some infinitive verb (so like, not conjugated for tense or anything), who is the direct object of that verb, then "Diva of the World"; international diva, etc.

I don't think its shade, unless you count something like... someone saying "Mariah Carey is the best vocalist in the world" shade to every other singer in the world :emma: It doesn't even say shes the best, so im not sure.

It could be right though, it really depends on the verb in the middle that ends in -eru, I can't recall that Kanji for the life of me :saladga: 

Damn Japanese, :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

danwasd

If https://www.newocr.com/ is reliable, then :rip:

(because of the bad quality, but)

Spoiler

Lˊ于〞彳-‧力力`菴超 ˉ‥﹐筌〕˙‥ 砂霸踱
An a「tist Who's aˍmost aS
good aS Lady Gaga

donutellha

fake or not, japan recognizes talent 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

QueenGaga

Rihanna should take that as a compliment cause Gaga's performances are always the best and most iconic. They basically praised her for being almost as good as Gaga.

lady-gaga-tour-6.jpg

gagabikebtwb.jpg

latest?cb=20140604162313

No one and I mean NO ONE has iconic performances like Gaga's 

Archived