💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

throwback

Lady Gaga - If I Ever Lose My Faith In You

Luffy

Featured Posts

Didymus

Probably my favorite 2015 performance :applause: 

Better than the original tbh in terms of vocal expression and melody in general and that comes from a huge Sting fan :diane: She nailed this one.

Edit: My god, it was 2014. Time flies.

PartySick

Turn up your volume and listen to this :flutter:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

Didymus
9 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Turn up your volume and listen to this :flutter:

And 1:00. I always thought she didn't sing the high note 'cause you can't hear it clearly with the backing vocals on top (who aren't good btw - they make it sound like Gaga's going off key), so I was so delighted to hear that not only was she singing, she was singing it perfectly, and a lot better than the backings in this vid :heart: 

All her vocals sound better when isolated like this actually. I'd love to have these for every one of her performances, incl. tours :giveup: 

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

And 1:00. I always thought she either didn't sing the high note 'cause you can barely hear it with the backing vocals on top (who aren't pretty good btw), so I was so delighted to hear that not only was she singing, she was singing it perfectly, and a lot better than the backings :heart: 

Flawless as usual :flutter:

It's this performance (and the mic feed) that made me think she'd so a killer ASMR video :spin:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!

AJH219

Fck, still giving me chills almost 2 years later :giveup: This and the Stevie Wonder tribute are in my top five live Gaga performances :diane:  :diane: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

ItsTommyBitch

Yass, this and the Stevie Wonder tribute that is CRIMINALLY underrated are both AMAZING :applause:

Oh and the Frank Sinatra tribute :giveup: The trifecta of perfect performances of 2015 :air:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Bad Monster Kid

That Glitter head bang she does towards the end!!!! :giveup:

I love it but still prefer the Sinatra and Carole King covers. 

giskardsb

what these tributes, Lush Life, etc, all show me is that Gaga has plenty of room to improve her own songwriting.  Because when she can get into a really good song, she CRUSHES it.  To me the closest she's really come is with some of her Speechless performances and Captivated.

HOTNebraskaGuy
6 hours ago, Majora said:

This performance still makes me feel emotional

She looks so cute and sounds amazing. :excited2::excited2::excited2:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived