Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Am I the only one that doesn't care...

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

It really seems lately that I am one of just the select few people that don't really care that new Gaga music hasn't come to us. I'm a dedicated fan, I have supported Gaga from the start, but I have no sense of urgency when the new music comes out. I know that it will come at some point, and I will either like the new direction or not (but I've liked every era thus far so I don't think I'll jump ship anytime soon ESPECIALLY since she is working with the king Ronson).

Just food for thought.

It seems like everyone is sitting on these forums like:

mgchaos.gif

But I'm just like:

giphy.gif

Does anyone else just not give a damn when new music comes out?

venusfly

I've just surrounded myself with other music & artists and i dont even notice the wait anymore 

Schwerk

I kinda feel the same. I do get impatient in the sense that I kinda would love to know when the next tour is because I tend to shedule my holidays so I can see her perform. 

I like that she's taking her time but on the other hand I do miss her interaction with her fans. But I prefer it over her hyping something way before its finally out.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

monsterdino

Same here I don't care if she release LG in 2017 as long as the album snatches my weave

DiscoStyx

The longer it takes, the more excited I get. It could actually be in two years; I'd be happy as long as she doesn't totally disappear from the public sphere ofc.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

HOTNebraskaGuy

I'm not super forcing about new music, I'm just waiting for her to be a bit more active with us and in public.

I understand though right now she's working very hard on AHS and LG5 so at least there's a reason behind the lack of seeing her around. 

She could put the album on hold for however long she wants TBH, as long as I can still see her on AHS and listen to her on C3C im fine. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HOTNebraskaGuy
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

This is the most unpleasant reply I've ever seen :emma:.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

This is the most unpleasant reply I've ever seen :emma:.

i wanted to say smth (basically spill the tea), but i'm struggling with WPs lately, so i'll leave it

Angel Down
24 minutes ago, LG said:

I've just surrounded myself with other music & artists and i dont even notice the wait anymore 

So have I but the Gaga hole in my soul is never filled with any other music :giveup:

gagaisitalian
11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i wanted to say smth (basically spill the tea), but i'm struggling with WPs lately, so i'll leave it

Please spill it :)

ryanripley

in the meantime, you can help That Poppy hit 1 million views: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived