💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If LG5 flops...

PunkTheFunk

If LG5 flops...  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• I'll force myself to love it and tell everyone to buy 20 copies.
    • Bye ladies! *rips up stan card, lights a match, sets stan card remains on fire, finds another pop star to stan*
    • I'll just wait for her next album. A flop would not affect me in anyway.
    • I don't care about her pop career anymore. I'm more interested in JazzGa/HollywoodGa.

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy
19 minutes ago, neptugne said:

well I don't care if it flops so much as I care if it'll sound amazing lol

whatever happens I'll try and make the best of it and continue to love and support ha!

but yeah if it's ARTPOP 2,0 then idk... we'll just have to wait and see.

25 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Let's imagine for a second that Gaga releases LG5 and it doesn't meet your expectations at all. The album is filled with Uptown Funks and Dopes, none of the singles chart higher than #28, and it only sells 30,000 copies. 

What then, Little Abominations? :madge: 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon

As long as I like the music I don't care about it flopping - even if it sells 1 copy - which would be mine :)

Brooke Candy
8 minutes ago, Nono said:

I hope it wont flop too, but it isnt impossible.

This time it IS impossible. Gaga is coming for BLOOD

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Patamon

I don't care if LG5 flops...I'll still be her fan.(2008- till i R.I.P)

ViviLittleM

I just want new music.

But the new album is sure to have a good first week at least.

You know, even after jazz, even after AHS, Gaga still has a fanbase.

Or at least, the ones who left her during these last three years, will come back when Gaga will release pop.

I would be very surprised if the album doesn't sell at least 100k first week in the US & 300k WW.

We can't predict the sales btw. I would like more than 100k tho. At least 200k plz.

Her last pop release was in 2013

now it's 2016, the sales climate is a mess.

It also depends of the promo.

DeanWinchester
34 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The album is filled with Uptown Funks

I'm happy with this. Dope is okay. If it horrendously flops, though. It would be a very very difficult time to be a fan and enjoy the music. If that happens, I will still like the album but I ain't watching her every move after that until she redeems herself.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

AlexanderMagno

This album will definitely be a hit or miss. I don't care about flops, in fact I don't think ANY fan cares about the commercial success of LG5. And that is the greatest strategy Gaga or Campbell have ever come up with. We are so desperate for music, for good music, that we don't even care if it doesn't reach top 40. We just want the best album.

If it sells 300 copies and has nice music, I'll be a fan. If it sells 300 or 3 million and is not that special musically, I won't force myself like I used to. Sorry Gaga, I fell in love with you for your music and your personality. Not your acting skills and not your jazz covers (or any cover, except Imagine). Your personality has already changed a lot, so we're left with the music, and I am patiently waiting.

arthurhmangum

As much as I want her to be successful again, I don't really care anymore. :shrug:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

crisTEAne

i don't give a fück if it "flops," whatever that means. if i like the music, i'll be more than fine. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JustAnotherDay

I think "flop" in the title is misleading, the general connotation of that word is a commercial failure, if it is a commercial failure I will continue to be a fan because I genuinely love her music, and while I do enjoy her commercial success the absense of it isn't a dealbreaker for me, however if the album is a letdown musically/visually I may leave her and focus on other artists, however I would still check out her future releases to see if I liked them, and at any rate, I will probably like almost anything she makes

was NickARTPOP

DeanWinchester
34 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

So yall are like Interscope now or some sh*t? You'd rather have unhappy Gaga unhonest Gaga and have no.1 on Billboards?

Let's be honest. Gaga could only build a very good generations-spanning catalog if she has longevity. She can only have longevity if she has at least moderate success. She can flop sometime in the future. But she needs to succeed now in order to keep producing music and to be relevant. Technically speaking her sales have declined since her debut. She needs to break that streak.

And don't come for me for some naive, "she'll make music as long as she wants". We all know and saw how much meltdown she had with ARTPOP's sales performance.

:interestinga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Decodekid

guess what, it doesn't really matter, the quality of the music is still there, i would want to see what would've happened here if TFM flopped and ARTPOP slayed :madge:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

I don't care at all.

All my fav artists are from the alternative world and it would give Gaga more creative freedom in the end.

Archived