Giorgio Moroder: I am still waiting for a call from Gaga as she promised me

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
donutellha

still praying for it:giveup::giveup:

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Roomingfree77
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:52 PM, Edible Cloud said:

moroder-by-me.jpg

Who do you think is the queen of pop today ?

Lady Gaga is great singer who plays in addition the piano very well. She a real personality, not a gadget artist.

You have a project together ?
I am still waiting for a call from Lady Gaga as she promised me, but she always around the world with high demand.

Source: http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/giorgio_moroder_johnny_hallyday_bowie_lady_gaga_et_moi_368816

She is probably tired of having to deal with people with strong accents for business instead of pleasure all the time is why...lol

JAMES1993
On 7/9/2016 at 2:52 AM, Edible Cloud said:

moroder-by-me.jpg

Who do you think is the queen of pop today ?

Lady Gaga is great singer who plays in addition the piano very well. She a real personality, not a gadget artist.

You have a project together ?
I am still waiting for a call from Lady Gaga as she promised me, but she always around the world with high demand.

Source: http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_stars/giorgio_moroder_johnny_hallyday_bowie_lady_gaga_et_moi_368816

He is on two tracks, one of them Elton John wrote :) bookmark me. And follow haus of dre he is pretty legit with info on LG5. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Anderson123

NOT surprised. I've learned to not get excited about Gaga collabs, especially when they talk about it more than a year before the album is released. I love Giorgio but I think this collaboration is too great o even happen.

littlepotter
On 7/9/2016 at 9:55 AM, DrewStevens said:

Lady Gaga + Promise = Error 404

This is the mist liked post I've eva seen

chaeri pls

Didymus
On 10-7-2016 at 2:48 PM, Speechless94 said:

Why are all of you acting like she personally curved him and made him 'waste his time'? 

It was probably in passing that they were like "omg lets work on something" and then that something never happened. You can't expect her to take the time out of her day to personally let him down about something that might not have been concrete in the first place.

Well, they did work together on a couple of songs for LG5 and in the case that his tracks weren't chosen to be on it by Gaga, Giorgio wanted several on his own album but he wasn't able to say if that was possible yet because Gaga needs to give her permission, and she clearly hasn't told him what's going to happen with his songs and whether or not he can use them on his own.

So clearly it's concrete enough :shrug: It must be frustrating on his part for sure.

Yanko
On 7/9/2016 at 4:49 PM, Ferrer Zorola said:

Madonna is no queen of pop either. 

your skull=/=real world 

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, Yanko said:

your skull=/=real world 

cheerleader and 'go hard or go home' songs =/= queen of pop title worthy 

LIFE IS GOOD

Yanko
26 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

cheerleader and 'go hard or go home' songs =/= queen of pop title worthy 

1 song

again your (empty) skull=/= real world 

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Yanko said:

1 song

again your (empty) skull=/= real world 

why do you always come after the people that are either against you or against your faves? if anything, that's having an empty skull. You are literally the most hate throwing user in this site, can't you just ignore me/them? like, an 'ignore user' option literally exists. Reported, by the way.

:interestinga:

LIFE IS GOOD

• Guest locked this topic

Archived