💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

LG5 Not Eligible For 2017 Grammys

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I just realized, at this point its almost definite that LG5 will not be eligible for the 2017 Grammys. The cutoff being the last day of September. 

Typically Gaga releases lead singles 3 months before her albums.

With that logic, if a lead single was released today, the album wouldn't be out till October (after the deadline)

Of course she could always change it up, but i just don't really see that happening. 

This is kinda good news cuz now she doesn't have to compete with 25 and Lemonade. YASSS

tumblr_mwtqtu14B31rgs2e8o4_250.gif

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

If she can at least have the single out by September (I'm banking on late August for the VMA's) then she'll have that. Unless they FourFiveSeconds the LG5 lead at the Grammys.

Plus, I wouldn't want to be competing at the 2017 Grammys. AOTY is almost certainly being handed to 25 or Lemonade. There will be much less competition in 2018.

Rocketno10

Nbcs bout nomination as long as she's eligible for 2017 Grammy performance :green:

Swan Heart
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

If she can at least have the single out by September (I'm banking on late August for the VMA's) then she'll have that. Unless they FourFiveSeconds the LG5 lead at the Grammys.

Plus, I wouldn't want to be competing at the 2017 Grammys. AOTY is almost certainly being handed to 25 or Lemonade. There will be much less competition in 2018.

Blackstar says hi.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Nono
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The Grammys don't mean sh*t tbh :awkney:

Katy is that you? :poot:

JupiterDrive

well in 2018 she will only have competition such as britney or katy so im pretty sure its gonna be a snatcher

monsterdino

That's good because 25 and Lemonade are a BIG competition (21 snatched every Born This Way nominee :giveup:)

Dorothy Gale

Good. I don't want to deal with Adelephants or the Hive gloating or bashing Gagz.

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, Nono said:

Katy is that you? :poot:

no

article-2124986-1276A5F4000005DC-383_634

Arizona Sky
19 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

well in 2018 she will only have competition such as britney or katy so im pretty sure its gonna be a snatcher

Not just them, but also Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Justin Timeberlake & Bruno Mars. Her & Lorde should be the leading females though 

Klonoa

Grammys is nothing for her now, she needs a polar music prize.

And also an Oscar.

Archived