💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tik Tick Boom?

StarryNight

Featured Posts

weed
47 minutes ago, warpedcurrents said:

Yep and that's what mindtrappa also thinks and I agree. It's also what Billboard and its trustworthy sources think. She's been aiming for a Q3/Q4 2016 release since early 2015. It has shifted only a little since and her and her team want the album out no later than Q4 2016.

The LG5 tour planning is already well under way as well and it will start in spring/summer 2017. 

She'll have many promo opportunities with this era as well. The GMA Summer Concert Series on 8/19, the VMAs, the Apple Music Festival in September (she would perform her classic singles and the lead single this time around), headlining the Global Citizen Music Festival in September in NYC, the EMAs. 

This is so exciting like it's actually coming soon.... New songs by Lady Gaga...new era and look by Gaga, Gaga charting! Gaga breaking records! Gaga perhaps changing culture once again and evolving the current pop sound! Like omg

Decodekid
41 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS WHEN SHE SAID "IM READY TO EXPLODE INTO MY THIRTIES" - was expecting a birthday release tbh :neyde:

but i guess her fans think everything's cryptic :derpga::emma:

ha *** was gonna be exploding in her birthday

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Spyro
57 minutes ago, Alien Tulip said:

In The Zone will forever be my favorite Britney album though :flutter: 

Blackout army representing. Attack the enemy :neyde: 

Spyro the Dragon

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, warpedcurrents said:

Yep and that's what mindtrappa also thinks and I agree. It's also what Billboard and its trustworthy sources think. She's been aiming for a Q3/Q4 2016 release since early 2015. It has shifted only a little since and her and her team want the album out no later than Q4 2016.

The LG5 tour planning is already well under way as well and it will start in spring/summer 2017. 

She'll have many promo opportunities with this era as well. The GMA Summer Concert Series on 8/19, the VMAs, the Apple Music Festival in September (she would perform her classic singles and the lead single this time around), headlining the Global Citizen Music Festival in September in NYC, the EMAs. 

This will be her first year she didn't tour.:giveup:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Nono
1 hour ago, Nino said:

why did I expect this to be about the underrated brinni john song :neyde: 

Brinni john :toofunny:

Checkers

This thread went so offtopic :smh:

Anyway, as soon as i read that tweet. I counted the ticks and i counted the months and i called it...AUGUST. Idc if i sound cryptic :rip:

Bellatrix

Yeah that's not gonna happen. I'm telling you, 2017.

Plus GGD is not a reliable source. They have been proven wrong many times so there's no point adding that tweet here. 

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Plus GGD is not a reliable source. They have been proven wrong many times so there's no point adding that tweet here. 

tumblr_n0r1aiWJZq1rql6r1o1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

StarryNight
40 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

bookmarking this, The clock is ticking :chica:

Archived