get outta my way 
way outta my way 
got no more to say 
she's takin' ha place 
get outta my way

:gaycat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Sizzily

I have to go with Kylie. Her visuals for it and her tour are pretty much my wet dream. So much water! :giveup: Look at it!

One Banned Boi

TimisaMonster

I loved what Gaga was going for but Kylie made it her entire concept And tour...

Poor Gaga obviously wanted to have an entire Venus era but Interscope and DWUW happened...flop

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Alcina Dimitrescu

I love Venus and i appreciate VenusGa...but its a tacky hot mess in comparison to Aphrodite

I mean just look at this. That segment alone looks better than the entirety of AP era

My Little Phoney

Kylie did a whole album around this theme, Gaga did one song that wasn't even a single so.... weird comparison 

adamsenigma

Kylie by far. She embraced the sexyness of a goddess really well, even tho Gaga was great Kylie was the best. Btw, The Foiles stage is one of the greatest I've seen on a tour, way better than artRAVE "olympus".

alextruper17
6 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Kylie by far. She embraced the sexyness of a goddess really well, even tho Gaga was great Kylie was the best. Btw, The Foiles stage is one of the greatest I've seen on a tour, way better than artRAVE "olympus".

I didn't knew it had a name

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
11 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

Kylie did a whole album around this theme, Gaga did one song that wasn't even a single so.... weird comparison 

But she changed her twitter. That must be something

BdPrAEFCcAE7jyU.png

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

23 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

Agreed, it's a bit harsh to judge Gaga's 'era' in comparison to Kylie's when the latter's era almost entirely revolved around it :emma: 

What Kylie did was far more impressive in general though, but I'd say Gaga's tour had budget constraints that limited her vision a bit :shrug: 

Miel

I'll give them both the benefit of the doubt, because I haven't fully immersed myself in Kylie's work, and that Gaga's Aphrodite/Venus motif was scattered at most, if not fully realized by circumstance.

3 points in and ready for more

AnnTakamaki

I have to choose Kylie her tour is the best the stage the visual, everything is perfect even her album not doing well her tour alway caught my attention. I love Venusga but compare to Kylie Venusga is really messy 

ChasingGhosts

It's an unfair comparison. Kylie had a whole era, album and tour centred around that theme and persona whilst Gaga didn't. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Archived