1 thing you wish LG5 will NOT have!

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife

Gaga

Edit: To elaborate, I want Gaga to write the music, contribute to the production, etc, but then just leave the singing to Katy. :flutter:

Thank you Gaga

My only concern is that she's happy.  Even if I don't like the content, as long as shes happy. As long as I can meet her on the tour I don't care.

I believe in a glamorous life

adamsenigma
On 8/7/2016 at 10:18 AM, MaryJaneHolland said:

what kind of fan are you? :saladga:

1. She's obviously not going for that kind of sound, the media would tear her apart.

2. Dance-pop is barely played now-a-days and it's not longer popular. We've seeing this since ARTPOP. 

3. Rock, R&B, alternative or whatever would suit her better now tbh

4. She's aware she needs to reclaim ha throne (and so does her team) so A- she's gonna innovate whit some fresh music B- She's going for that 'Adele' sound C- Shes gonna play it safe my making mainstream music but w a Gaga Twist D- Shes going to make dancepop music to please her 2008-2013 fans and flop harder than ever

MaryJaneHolland
48 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

1. She's obviously not going for that kind of sound, the media would tear her apart.

2. Dance-pop is barely played now-a-days and it's not longer popular. We've seeing this since ARTPOP. 

4. She's aware she needs to reclaim ha throne (and so does her team) so A- she's gonna innovate whit some fresh music B- She's going for that 'Adele' sound C- Shes gonna play it safe my making mainstream music but w a Gaga Twist D- Shes going to make dancepop music to please her 2008-2013 fans and flop harder than ever

Do you think someone wants Adelesuqe songs by Gaga? 

Paper Gangsta
4 hours ago, adammonroe said:

iTunes Top10 RN

Spoiler

1 Justin Timberlake - CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! (Original Song From DreamWorks Animation's "Trolls")
2 Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For (feat. Rihanna)
3 Sia - Cheap Thrills (feat. Sean Paul)
4 twenty one pilots - Ride
5 Florida Georgia Line - H.O.L.Y.
6 Meghan Trainor - Me Too
7 Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
8 Drake - One Dance (feat. Wizkid & Kyla)
9 The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down (feat. Daya)
10 Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

Half of it is Dance pop :huh:

Tropico

Repetition of any of her old stuff. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

freezer bride

Basic Mark Ronson-esque tracks, boring songs, ugly album title/cover art. :duck:

♥.

Archived