-intel photoshoot

Lady-Gaga:-Billboard-Magazine-2015--03-6

the best

Yeah, I love this one.

HauntingHollow

everything from 2009-2011 slays me beyond life ! :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Poissonche

Well, the Dance In The Dark one is my phone wallpaper and the Oscars 2016 one is my computer wallpaper. I think it tells a lot :laughga:

HOTNebraskaGuy

The teal with red one was gorgeous. Xszen6h.jpgI also liked this look, although it would've looked a lot better without the thing covering up her face. rs_634x766-140731094209-634.Lady-Gaga-In

One, five, ten lay a million on me

JoliesLips

Impossible to decide for me. All opinions include shoots that I find incredible :saladga::saladga:

Love GaGa!

Monarch

3 - Billboard Woman of The Year lady-gaga-billboard-4.jpg.4c300b1bfe7021                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   2-Intel Photoshoot Lady_gaga_main_grade_5544_V4-1160x603-11                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           1-Vanity Fair Photoshoot                                                     533d8ca116539c1a94d8ae3c96164867.jpg

Poope MOnster
10 hours ago, Monarch said:

3 - Billboard Woman of The Year lady-gaga-billboard-4.jpg.4c300b1bfe7021                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   2-Intel Photoshoot Lady_gaga_main_grade_5544_V4-1160x603-11                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           1-Vanity Fair Photoshoot                                                     533d8ca116539c1a94d8ae3c96164867.jpg

intel shoot with halo is everything 

mister max

tumblr_static_bww0smvlbk848swk4skk48so8.f3f350ff0f_102766179_o2.jpgtumblr_o5h46tw2mG1rxpy75o1_500.jpgLady-Gaga-by-Mariano-Vivanco-for-Madame-Lady_gaga_main_grade_5544_V4-1160x603-11

futuristicGa is litterally my fave :nick: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

kvnrp
15 hours ago, Poope MOnster said:

top3

-billboard woman of the year
-v magazine / ARTPOP
-intel photoshoot

Lady-Gaga:-Billboard-Magazine-2015--03-6

the best

This is iconic tbh.

This shoot made me so hyped for LG5 :giveup: