Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Gaga filming Music Video this week? (with I+V)

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

AJH219
20 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I'm living for this :diane:

I never stopped living for that morning :diane: It was like a dream come true :diane:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JackTheTripper

so many rumors every day, and frustration by fans, and all becuse of that announcement after golden globes. I think she didnt need to speak about when to expect new record , and just suprise everyone when she dons everythings he wants with it..... And some of the rumors INCLUDING VMA performance i dont even like.... i think she is over the VMA, and that platform and current acts seems boring and predictable,  and something she has done before . Kind of expect soething more, for a promotion mostly focus on live festivals geeks and similar ventures. IDK

Puddin
17 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

She's currently filming AHS, idk how to feel

I thot she finished filming sometime this week? Supposedly she finished all ha scenes in two days. 

HEARTHUNTER
2 minutes ago, iamsofaaaaaab said:

I thot she finished filming sometime this week? Supposedly she finished all ha scenes in two days. 

Can't be true

Harry

I've learned not to get hyped. I'd love this to be true but I don't trust anyone anymore when it comes to dates and expecting things to be done. Even Gaga herself :rip: I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes.

4 minutes ago, iamsofaaaaaab said:

No way

VTV

inb4 its just a fashion film

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

FGGrayson

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!! IF THIS IS REAL, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

DONT PLAY WITH ME LIKE THIS :giveup:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Archived