💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Gaga filming Music Video this week? (with I+V)

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

If this is real, I hope the video is not ''to much going on at the same time".

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peroxide
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If this is real, I hope the video is not ''to much going on at the same time".

And hopefully not too minimal either, via TEOG

AndrewGr
3 minutes ago, Eohl said:

And hopefully not too minimal either, via TEOG

TEOG wasn't minimal, it was boring :wtf:

EssenceOfPop

It's like, a couple of words from RedOne about the new album, and suddenly rumours are everywhere. lol fam.

Through the fire; we're born again.

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, jvckk said:

More on this via mindtrappa added to the OP, looks like it could be a music video with I&V.

The info is based on previous contact/experience I've had with The Collective Shift. They produced the "Applause" video and others that Inez & Vinoodh have directed. But as far as I know they don't rep them anymore. Things are moving along, but I just had to clarify that there has been no confirmation of a video shoot just yet.

Babel

This wave of rumors feels like november 2013 for the Beyhive. There was rumors like this one all around about Beyonce meeting with people and filming videos but nothing was ever confirmed until she finally released BEYONCE in december. 

Maybe LG5 is in its final stages? Single release anytime soon? :stalkga:

AJH219

I really expect we'll hear something by the end of July :excited2: :excited2: Maybe I'll wake up one day and see a glorious Facebook post again announcing the name, release date, and other infos about the album :giveup: :excited2:  

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

TimisaMonster

Well it could be for album artwork or a video...ala the pre-ARTPOP era photos and Applause video. I can't wait to see what comes from all of this!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

lxdygxga
48 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

The info is based on previous contact/experience I've had with The Collective Shift. They produced the "Applause" video and others that Inez & Vinoodh have directed. But as far as I know they don't rep them anymore. Things are moving along, but I just had to clarify that there has been no confirmation of a video shoot just yet.

Thanks for clearing that up - didn't mean to put any words in your mouth, apologies!

Monsterish
25 minutes ago, AJH219 said:

I really expect we'll hear something by the end of July :excited2: :excited2: Maybe I'll wake up one day and see a glorious Facebook post again announcing the name, release date, and other infos about the album :giveup: :excited2:  

I'm living for this :diane:

54 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

He means IV? Oh thanks god, I want Ruth to direct her MV as much as I want IV to stay away from her MVs

AnnTakamaki
1 minute ago, Chump said:

He means IV? Oh thanks god, I want Ruth to direct her MV as much as I want IV to stay away from her MVs

IV's work is boring tbh 

Archived