:giveup::giveup:Ā Ā 

*the lord is testing me gif*

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STOP. TEASING. (惎ą² ē›Šą² )ćƒŽå½”ā”»ā”ā”»

ė„ˆģ™€ģ˜ ģ–“ģƒ‰ķ•œ ģ¹Øė¬µģ“ ģ°Øė¼ė¦¬ ģ¢‹ģ•„

BabylonHooker

In my country,they still play Bad Romance,Poker Face,Just Dance, Paparazzi,Monster....in the clubs, gyms, shopping centers, boutiques...Most of them are produced by RedOne.These songs are so iconic,and they still sound fresh at the moment.Ā 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Gagaplayer315

This sounds like he convinced Gaga to keep some of his songs for LG5Ā 

ItsTommyBitch

I won't believe anything, even if it comes from Gaga herself at this point, ive become jaded by all of this anti-hype :crossed:Ā 

ē§č‡Ŗčŗ«ć‚‚恓恮äø–恮äø­ć‚‚čŖ°ć‚‚ć‹ć‚Œć‚‚ćŒ, 恩悓ćŖ恫čÆ悄恋ćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恩悓ćŖć«ę‚²ęƒØćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恄恤恋ćÆå¤‰č²Œć—, ē “å£Šć•ć‚Œć€ę¶ˆę»…ć—ć¦ć—ć¾ć†. ć™ć¹ć¦ćŒć‚‚ćØ悂ćØ恓恮äø–ć«å­˜åœØ恗ćŖ恄äø€ēž¬ć®å¹»ęƒ³ćŖ恮恠恋悉

HOTNebraskaGuy
4 hours ago, warpedcurrents said:

I think he either meant classic as in "classic Gaga" or classic music such as like rock music or music with real instruments. I don't think he meant classical music as inĀ Beethoven. His English isn't always the best and his wording and phrasing can be off sometimes.

If he mean classic rock IM PUMPED. Although I'm sure he meant Classic Gaga aka it'll be popĀ :emma:.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

13VictorC
4 hours ago, Music said:

can already imagine Gaga giving interviews and describing the album as "A hybrid of classic musicĀ and futuristic" like -

nz7KGnMfFODbq.gif

"The past and the future could belong together."Ā :koons:

TropicOfCANCER

when he says "classic" i dont think he's referring to the "classical" music genre i.e. "I didnā€™t want to go too far from what she is."

I think he means the "classic" gaga sound--big, theatrical pop.Ā 

Anderson123

I never know what to expect from Gaga or what they say about her music, but it seems like RedOne didn't want to go that far or experimental with her and just work around their comfort zone to record songs like Alejandro, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Judas? I don't know how to take that. Gaga has always been one of the few artists who likes to experiment and not repeat her sound, I hope I'm wrong here.

I mean, as long as the music is good, I'm fine with it, but I hope she's not scared of "failing" for trying something new and just worked with RedOne so they can have songs like her past hits.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived