opinion

I know what Gaga's DNC performance will be

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

As Gagadaily's resident Twitter Insider™ I felt it was my obligation to share this piece of highly classified information I recently received from my grandma's secret lesbian lover who works at Interscope as Mark Ronson's handmaiden

Z0aZ6.gif

But for real, I KNOW what Gaga is going to perform at the Democratic National Convention this month. 

She's going to perform the 1993 hit single "Are You Gonna Go My Way" with Lenny Kravitz (who is also slated to perform). Bookmark me.

kgJGaUk.jpg

She might even pull out her electric guitar. And throw in a couple of ad-libs like "Hillary, we're gonna go your way!", much to the chagrin of gays across the country.

Let's face it: she's not performing new music. I don't see her performing any of her past hits (although if she performed TEOG I would soil my pants :air:). I highly doubt she's going to sing "La Vie en Hillary". She already sang the national anthem once this year. 

This performance would make total sense considering:

1. Her current "blonde rocker who smokes, wears fur coats, and drives vintage cars" aesthetic aka a taste of what's to come with LG5 imo :firega:

2. She's already done something similar this year with her cover of "Burning Down the House"

I can see the headlines now:

"Gaga rocks out with Lenny Kravitz at DNC"

"Lady Gaga and Lenny Kravitz rock the DNC"

"Are You Gonna Go Gaga's Way?"

QF6E8aI.gif

If I'm wrong please forget this thread ever existed.

tumblr_o78vw0RSNu1v1yqv9o1_250.gif

kabirartfling

Tbh i am not even excited anymore:saladga:, will wait till august for new music, if it comes then will stick around or else :awkney:

Give your love to me

Robo Ga

Lenny Kravitz is so boring to me like just no :neyde: I've never been LESS interested in a Gaga performance tbh

🤖⚡️

YoungHuyzy

I'd be down for it. That song or "Fly Away". Maybe they'll sing one of her iconic songs too :hor: 

Miracle

My information is that Gaga is going to perfom a version of "Dead Man Walking / Chants Of The Ever Circling Skeletal Family" by Bowie on a giant glass spider while she covers her body with real tarantulas

crisTEAne

please, no.

i'm hoping for BTW, TEOG or flawless jazz standards. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lord Temptation

I love the original. But I want Gaga to sing her own music! For the love of Gaga pretty please!!!

Computer
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

information I recently received from my grandma's secret lesbian lover who works at Interscope as Mark Ronson's handmaiden

:air::air:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Hola Soraya

Guys guys... no need to argue... :smh: 

We all know she's going to perform Government Hooker! :derpga: Isn't it obvious? :lolga: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived