💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

AHS Season 6 - 10 episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I wouldn't be surprised if they aloso made the season shoter because they wanted Gaga as the lead but couldn't do more than 10 episodes

She could literally wrap all her scenes this summer for the ten episodes. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 minute ago, Misaki said:

Will Gaga be the lead again or will she be a supporting character?

knowing that the season is shorter, she could be the lead again

46 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

I watched about 4 episodes of season 5 and that was such a struggle. Its just not my type of thing I only watched it for gaga. I appreciate that she played a good and convincing role in AHS but I don't like the story behind it all. I wish gaga luck with it tho

Try the first three seasons, they're actually good I promise. Freak Show and Hotel were the two worst seasons, plot-wise.

TerrenceV2

Inb4 she is only in 3 episodes and we still get LG5 until 2017

playground love - josef salvat

I prefer this to the 12-13 episodes honestly. I feel like Hotel would've been better as 10 episodes. No room for unnecessary fluff that has nothing to do with the story.

VANTABLACK
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

I think they are doing the same han ACS :

10 episodes of AHS, then 10 episodes of ACS

I rememeber Ryan saying they want to try doing two American horror story seasons in one year. So one season starting this September and another one in spring 2017.! So maybe that's why it's shorter 

Chris Evans

I was thinking they could be dong a 10 episode season to make room for the rumored Spring season :emma:

Monsterish

That rumour about a second season of AHS in a year is the new ARTPOP Act II :sis:

CyanLights
17 minutes ago, BrownLikePepsi said:

I rememeber Ryan saying they want to try doing two American horror story seasons in one year. So one season starting this September and another one in spring 2017.! So maybe that's why it's shorter 

I've been thinking this for a while, it's most likely due to this, Ryan ha smentioned this idea for years 

Miracle

10 episodes is perfect. Hotel was amazing but some in between episodes (especially the ones who only focused on John Lowe) were below average to average

DiamondAngel
3 minutes ago, JusticeforVenus said:

Too short :hmm: What will I do after that? 

Wait for season seven in spring! 

Archived