Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Season 6 - 10 episodes

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

Good. The sooner this ends, the sooner we'll hopefully get the album.

we'll get the album before x) She won't be involved until the end... Shooting stop in October. So a release in October is kinda sure. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
Just now, monketsharona said:

we'll get the album before x) She won't be involved until the end... Shooting stop in October. So a release in October is kinda sure. 

Sure jan

5766b8ec6bdbe_ranchdressing.jpg.c9eac08d

mcphee

This is BRILLIANT news! The quality and longevity of the show will benefit from this, bookmark me!

SirLudicopro

Can you just imagine if the last episode ended with "LG5 coming this Friday" :excited2:

Let me be delusional :diane:

Peroxide
1 minute ago, SirLudicopro said:

Can you just imagine if the last episode ended with "LG5 coming this Friday" :excited2:

Let me be delusional :diane:

I'm here for it. :woot:

Weasel
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Too bad she joins season 6, I hope your pissed about it :) 

Not really, I knew she'd join this season. The only thing I like is to see Gaga's looks but I'd rather see LG5 :hor:

Harry

I was wondering if the earlier start date meant that Ryan's suggestion that there could be two seasons in one year could happen, and now this is making me wonder even more. If 6 is over by 2016, 7 could begin in early 2017. It's probably more likely to do with Gaga's schedule though.

In any case, this is good. Hopefully it will allow for more focused and concise story.

PaperIz
17 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

i think its because ryan wants to make 2 seasons(in the fall and spring)

I fking hope so!

18 minutes ago, Spock said:

The end is near :diane: 

17 minutes ago, ghs said:

This show has been in its final legs since season 4 and i say this as a fan so i'm glad that this season is shorter.

Yall are doing the most lol. Freak Show was the most watched season and Hotel did good for having freak show suck lol. Shows go through ups and downs and even shorter seasons. One season of bones was like 13 episodes because of Emily Deschanel's pregnancy. Ahs is already a shorter show anyways. Just breathe. I think season 6 will be the best yet.

monketsharona

I think AHS6 will be like Asylum and MH in term of storyline as there's less episodes and a limited cast this year (confirmed by Wittrock)

They could literally make a very solid season. 

Ethereal Mess

I'd actually be disappointed if the show was abridged just for Gaga to work on her other projects like the show does not revolve around her and her schedule, the actors are recruited and are expected to have a suitable schedule and be available whenever required. So I don't really think that Gaga has anything to do with this at all, it's probably just cuz Ryan wants to release another season in spring next year as many people here have already speculated (hopefully). 

bambi96

My thought is that they're trying to make it shorter to fit more action in, because lately (series 4 & 5) things have been boring and slow.

Sizzily

I love AHS but this is probably for the best. Hopefully it will cut down on useless side plots. But the episodes will probably be longer.

One Banned Boi

ryhanna

Good. Murphy always tries to pad the story out with bloated fliller. Less episodes means hopefully a tighter story.

Archived