better than grindr. :excuseu:

Well....

vs-tinder.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saeed
On 7/11/2016 at 0:54 PM, Gagabloke said:

I am so upset that this still hasn't been released in Europe (wait, as a UK resident, does that still apply to me?). 

Im gonna go cry into my thousands of Pokémon plushies. 

Congrats hunty, today's the day. :gaycat:

ModernEcstasy
17 minutes ago, Khadija said:

Congrats hunty, today's the day. :gaycat:

Thank you!

But I actually caved in a few days ago and created a US iTunes account. 

I'm crazy addicted. 

Darcklighter22

Awesome news for the UK! :woohoo: ...now fingers crossed for Canada possibly tomorrow or by the end of the week?:giveup:

Darcklighter22

Congrats Italy, Spain and Portugal! .....Still waiting on Canada...mind you with the recent heat wave I don't mind as much having it not be released as of yet

RAMROD

pCzfOoI.jpg

c0H6QHl.jpg

This game is amazing, guys! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Congrats Italy, Spain and Portugal! .....Still waiting on Canada...mind you with the recent heat wave I don't mind as much having it not be released as of yet

Maybe some Winter pokemon will be more often in Winter :udidnt:

Darcklighter22
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe some Winter pokemon will be more often in Winter :udidnt:

That would be really cool...there's really allot of potential with the game if they develop it to it's fullest

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

That would be really cool...there's really allot of potential with the game if they develop it to it's fullest

Niantic and Nintendo surely need to keep the app fresh so it will be playable for months. Hopefully they'll add new things along the way.

Teal Ambition
12 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Downloaded the US version since we Canadians can't have it yet. But what happens when its released in Canada? Do we just delete the current app, download it from the Canadian app store,  and log in the new one using our username and pass?

--

I've been playing non stop, it's so addicting :excited2:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

"Unlike the rest of Asia, including Pokemon's home country of Japan, the game has been working in Indonesia since it first went live, letting resourceful trainers hunt Pokemon and battle them in gyms. As in some other countries where it's not yet officially available, Android users can download the app from unofficial sources, while iPhone users can get it from the US App Store by changing their settings and creating a new account.

But in order for that to work, the game's servers have to be turned on in your country. If you're in another Asian country and are desperately searching for a Blastoise, all you see when you load up the app is a blank map."

http://www.cnet.com/au/news/pokemon-go-is-strangely-working-in-one-unannounced-country-indonesia/

Apparently Indonesia is special place among all other Asian countries. :poot:

Rudz Xinc
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

"Unlike the rest of Asia, including Pokemon's home country of Japan, the game has been working in Indonesia since it first went live, letting resourceful trainers hunt Pokemon and battle them in gyms. As in some other countries where it's not yet officially available, Android users can download the app from unofficial sources, while iPhone users can get it from the US App Store by changing their settings and creating a new account.

But in order for that to work, the game's servers have to be turned on in your country. If you're in another Asian country and are desperately searching for a Blastoise, all you see when you load up the app is a blank map."

http://www.cnet.com/au/news/pokemon-go-is-strangely-working-in-one-unannounced-country-indonesia/

Apparently Indonesia is special place among all other Asian countries. :poot:

I'm from Indonesia, Sumatra Island, it doesn't work, maybe only works in Java Island

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
Just now, RudzXinc said:

I'm from Indonesia, Sumatra Island, it doesn't work, maybe only works in Java Island

Ah I see. So still limited. 😑😑

Sorry to hear, man.

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ah I see. So still limited. 😑😑

Sorry to hear, man.

It's frustrated seeing my friends playing in Jakarta and reaching level 20, while I'm here stuck in level 1 with started Pokemon

We are so far behind, and it's not fair :grr:

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

It's frustrated seeing my friends playing in Jakarta and reaching level 20, while I'm here stuck in level 1 with started Pokemon

We are so far behind, and it's not fair :grr:

That's suck. Hopefully it will roll out sooner for Asia. I think most users are from this region anyway.

Archived