💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG5's Lead Single Gaga's Last Chance?

Music

do you think LG5's Lead Single is Gaga's last chance?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. choose one:

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
21 hours ago, Kworbney said:

Yes, everyone should care and be concerned. Gaga simply needs another hit, because 1. She deserves success 2. To appeal to the younger generation 3. For touring

It's simpy important, you cannot deny that. Or do you all want Gaga to end up in Vegas playing in front of a half-empty concert hall just like Britney :/ 

Britney's show has never been half empty and her shows often sell out nowadays

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Trump

Yes this is very important. After the messy born this way era and the disaster of ARTPOP she needs an era free of flaws. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

PMKKARDASHiAN
On July 6, 2016 at 1:10 PM, etron said:

How many years into her career did J Lo have her hit with On the Floor? How many years into her career did Cher release Believe? 

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but Cher had 30+ years of musical hits and milestones before believe was released... so I fail to see the point of asking about it... is it to show that gaga can (like cher) have a career that spans years without music or hits but then suddenly come back with a song that just dominates? 

Slayer
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but Cher had 30+ years of musical hits and milestones before believe was released... so I fail to see the point of asking about it... is it to show that gaga can (like cher) have a career that spans years without music or hits but then suddenly come back with a song that just dominates? 

Yes...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

RichAssPiss

Yes and no. Gaga has laid such vast groundwork in the last few years that she will always have a relevant career in entertainment. She has become known as a consummate performer for award shows and TV specials that viewers will actually tune in to see (and discuss afterward). A singer of standards (Cheek to Cheek) for a wide audience of listeners. She has made a mark as an actress, and probably will deepen that mark with AS6 and possibly A Star Is Born (if it happens). I honestly think there is no chance she does not continue to be a star in years to come. The question is whether she will remain a top class global pop star on par with Beyonce, Rihanna, etc. She might not. If her music on LG5 does not connect commercially, she will likely fall out of the conversation as a major pop star. Which is fine. Gaga has made it known with the experimental sounds of Born This Way and ARTPOP that she is willing to take risks for her art. She has never made a record that chases trends. She has stayed an artistic original. She may lose some of her mass appeal because of that. However, I am sure she will always record pop music regardless of its success and continue to be a diverse entertainer.

Decodekid
1 hour ago, Yaxley said:

After the messy born this way era 

Bitch-where.gif

the only thing messy about BTW era was the end of it, other than that it was probably one of the best eras to be a little monster, she gave us 5 music videos and two of those were like 10 minutes long, she was slaying the charts except for Marry The Night which still did better than G.U.Y, lets not forget about the castle, that ****ing castle and that ****ing tour that even though sometimes wasn't sell out she visited so many places and promoted the album like hell, she was doing interviews and performances like every 2 days :giveup:, if Born This Way didn't happen i truly don't know where she'd be now 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

President Trump
1 hour ago, Decodekid said:

Bitch-where.gif

the only thing messy about BTW era was the end of it, other than that it was probably one of the best eras to be a little monster, she gave us 5 music videos and two of those were like 10 minutes long, she was slaying the charts except for Marry The Night which still did better than G.U.Y, lets not forget about the castle, that ****ing castle and that ****ing tour that even though sometimes wasn't sell out she visited so many places and promoted the album like hell, she was doing interviews and performances like every 2 days , if Born This Way didn't happen i truly don't know where she'd be now 

It was a flop when it comes to single choices and how singles were executed but that's just my opinion 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Archived