Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG5's Lead Single Gaga's Last Chance?

Music

do you think LG5's Lead Single is Gaga's last chance?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. choose one:

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

without a doubt.

She'll always be known for being creative, talented and artistic. but this is her make it or break it for remaining in the mainstreams eyes. 

If the song fails, i see her becoming kinda of kanye type fame. Well known, but not successful on the singles charts or radio. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MichelMonster
42 minutes ago, Music said:

- will LG5's lead single be Gaga's final chance at "remaining relevant" in the music industry?
- do you think LG5's lead single will define Gaga's placement in the current music industry?
- is it important for Gaga to select the right single to return?
- if this single isn't successful, will next time be too late?
- do you care?

discuss below!

1) She is very much relevant in the music industry. She has big acclaim in awards shows, she has the support of industry legends, she has great critic reviews of her recent performances as well. Just because she is not so much relevant to songs-buying teen demography, doesnt mean she is not relevant in the industry. 

2) Gaga is already a rich famous star. I dont  care how much money the next era will produce. It doesnt affect me anyhow as a fan. All I care is about the quality of the music. Chart-stanning monsters should realise Gaga wont dominate sales as she did in The Fame/Monster anymore. Album sales are dead now and they dont know affect how much successful the era is any longer. See Anti. 

3) I think she is at best place now to deliver masterpiece of her career. No label or management pressure, stable relationship and mood, great co-workers ...

Slayer

How many years into her career did J Lo have her hit with On the Floor? How many years into her career did Cher release Believe? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

JoliesLips

Yes, everyone should care and be concerned. Gaga simply needs another hit, because 1. She deserves success 2. To appeal to the younger generation 3. For touring

It's simpy important, you cannot deny that. Or do you all want Gaga to end up in Vegas playing in front of a half-empty concert hall just like Britney :/ 

Love GaGa!

Computer

Yes, and even if she smashes it might still be over for her :tea:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

CakeLikeLG

no, even if the lead single flops she can always come back with successful 2nd or even 3rd single. What I want her to do is to have more than 1 properly promoted single :toofunny:  and not make it look like she abandoned the era after underperformance. She should try releasing new songs till she gets a hit just like Riri does + make more collabs

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Decodekid

not necessarily the lead, but the whole era yes, this is like the go big or go home album for her. I mean if she gets all that hate from the GP as she did with ARTPOP i would truly want her to retire Pop music and do whatever she wants, i'd love her to become a full time actress if that happen.

Im Harol don't tell anyone

crisTEAne

(1) will LG5's lead single be Gaga's final chance at "remaining relevant" in the music industry? no, her relevance will stay intact (relevance =/= popularity).

(2) do you think LG5's lead single will define Gaga's placement in the current music industry? no, she's already a legendary/iconic name, see (1).

(3) is it important for Gaga to select the right single to return? in the mainstream eye? yes. otherwise no.

(4) if this single isn't successful, will next time be too late? no, see (1) and (2).

(5) do you care? yes, but not in terms of possible mainstream success. her artistry, to me, matters more.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

AJH219

You all are so out of touch with reality, its laughable. If the pure debacle that was ARTPOP didn't ruin Gaga, what one earth makes you think the lead single not skyrocketing to the top of the charts will? She's established herself as a viable talent regardless of how her music is received by the basic tastes of general public. I think everything from December 2014 to present has proved this time and time again. Of course, when most of this fan base doesn't acknowledge the glories of 2015, this lack of confidence in her  isn't surprising. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Dramatica

Nobody talks about her anymore, so any chance is Gaga's last chance. The more she waits the lesser she becomes interesting to the GP.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Monsterish

I wish LG5 lead single be succesful, but please, it's not her last chance :what: It's her 5th studio album and she got a long career yet :fthis:

Levine

- will LG5's lead single be Gaga's final chance at "remaining relevant" in the music industry? Yes
- do you think LG5's lead single will define Gaga's placement in the current music industry? Yes
- is it important for Gaga to select the right single to return? Yes, of course
- if this single isn't successful, will next time be too late? No, still a chance. 
- do you care? Yes, because I want her HARD WORK to be recognize by people. 

Klonoa

For me, she will be relevant as long as she keeps being true to herself and not just drop hit songs with no artistic integrity at all just to stay on top of charts or something.

Jonathan Florencio
1 hour ago, Gaga of Time said:

Nobody talks about her anymore, so any chance is Gaga's last chance. The more she waits the lesser she becomes interesting to the GP.

But isn't that a common thing? Like, if any other star would take a break from music and/or social media for a while, wouldn't people stop talking about them? If there's nothing to say (Gaga's keeping her mouth shut this time), why would people talk about it?

Archived