Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Mark Ronson & Bloodpop produced song

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ronlop

This song was produced by Mark Ronson & Bloodpop. Two of the confirmed producers for LG5.

Do you think this is going to be LG5's sound?

Morphine Prince

I hope not. 

I mean the production sounds perfect for radio and it sounds nice but remember Gaga always has huge influence on producers.  

I'm sure her work will be a million times better than this. 

Music

you know, i think that if Gaga went this route it could either go 2 ways:

- really well, with her audience acknowledging her vocals and a simple production allowing for it to explode.
- not so well, basically a "boring" track and people not being here for an acoustic sound from Gaga/not the current trend in music.

personally, i'd love it.
a handful of personal, honest and simple piano-driven ballads are missing from Gaga's discography and something like this would be an amazing contribution to it.

for LG5's lead single?
now, that's a tough one..

Fernster7

If some of the songs on the album sound like that I would love it. It's perfect. But I also want an upbeat production from those two.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Caesium

Sounds like a hymn a bunch of 10 year olds wrote and then performed in Sunday school :madge:

If LG5 sounds anything like this I'll swiftly be leaving this stan base

0bCKaxP.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, VenusOddity said:

i'd kill myself

chill :icega: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Noam Zioni

It's nice but basic

Gaga would add her magic touch I trust her, she won't let a song be boring 

Harry

No. Remember this is a charity single in aid of a tragic and serious event. It's not gonna be a fun bop, that would be inappropriate.

It should, however, finally prove to a number of people on here that Mark Ronson is not only capable of producing songs like Uptown Funk and Bloodpop is not only capable of producing songs like Sorry. There's no telling what LG5 will sound like yet.

Swan Heart

I would imagine (wish) Gaga would work with a little more upbeat, otherworldly and psychedelic (even rock) sounds.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

nikola

no.........simply because this song was made to remember victims and that's why it sounds like this,i like the song but i don't want this sound on LG5

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived