💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My sister is a secret monster!

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

Like 15 minutes ago she went to the tanning salon and I was sitting in the car with the USB linked to my phone so I could play music through the car speakers.

Anyway, I was listening to Monster and I thought "let's see what she thinks of it". She comes back into the car and she says "I love this song" and starts singing the lyrics to Monster. I was like :woot: I was completely taken back. She said she used to listen to her album when she used to go out clubbing in 2010 and said that Monster was her favourite song. 

She then started asking what she is doing now, when she is touring etc. I asked her "would you go see her?" and she was like "yeah, of course!" 

I thought out of my social circle, I was the only one who liked Gaga, omg :woot:We are now going through The Fame Monster and she knows all the tracks, even Teeth :firega:

My sister has joined the cult ladies and gentlemen :stalkga:

In my messy era.

Teri Hatcher

cool.

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Andrew Warhola
2 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

cool.

Don't be a pest.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

SlaeUrAnus
4 minutes ago, Teri Hatcher said:

cool.

I'm glad this interests you :firega:

In my messy era.

Teri Hatcher
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Don't be a pest.

what? i think its cool that his sister likes gaga. my whole family basically hates her :excuseu:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Andrew Warhola
Just now, Teri Hatcher said:

what? i think its cool that his sister likes gaga. my whole family basically hates her :excuseu:

cool.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, Britney Spears said:

Yassssssssssssssss. Go to the LG5 tour with her

She was shocked when I told her she isn't touring. She typed on Google "Lady Gaga tour 2016" :air:

In my messy era.

ryanripley

tell her to watch the MTN video so we can grab that vevo certification pls

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, Noam Zioni said:

Did she know ARTPOP tho?

http://imgur.com/gallery/O81CZUY[/IMG]

I don't think she does. She never said :diane: I need to stick ARTPOP on her forehead and exorcise her.

In my messy era.

Noam Zioni
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

I don't think she does. She never said  I need to stick ARTPOP on her forehead and exorcise her.

I'm kidding 

your sister slays

Teri Hatcher
43 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

cool.

omg i got clockedT

Killa

Slay!!! When will my sister and her Lady Poop, shell be over faster than lightning do this...

That ARTPOP comment ahhahah

Archived