Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

post your ahs : ideas/moodboards

darkchylde

Featured Posts

darkchylde

so i've come up with this thread idea: we all show off our googleimages searching skills and post our ideal/rumored ahs themes with pictures and whatnot supporting the idea.

basically my ideal ahs6 theme would be the typical boarding school idea. a place hidden in the woods for "problematic" teens filled with strange teachers that end up being wizards, witches, demons and others.

obviously, the school is enchanted/doomed and the main history would be a group of protagonists involving some of the students and few teachers trying to scape the school and a demon they accidentally/not so accidentally summoned. at some point, the plot develops out of the boarding school to connect with the coven season.

very hogwart-ish but without the harry potter cringe. no wands, just tons of demons and powers obtained by obscure means/born with them. thrilling and scary and constantly killing characters unexpectedly. the photography direcion would need to keep most scenes in a lower key, full of cold tones mixing with whites and oranges and the art direction focusing on giving everything a chic touch while keeping visuals strong, disgusting and shocking. bdsm between teachers and pupils murdering each other with dark arts.

moodboard under spoiler!

Spoiler

GalleryComics_1920x1080_20141105_GOTHAC_

gotham-academy.jpgstaircases-film.jpg

Maleficent11.jpgtumblr_mgyu5eckVM1qdxdmno1_500.jpgwow___karazhan___library_4_by_byorrsingyeb609c332ff9356a2711d1761aa87bd1.jpgwow_cataclysm_06.jpg

darkchylde
Just now, SlayMeToVenus said:

I want more gay sex. 

true dat

Peroxide

I have an idea for a Disney inspired AHS season called Lady and the Trump.

A tale of romance, betrayal, pride and prejudice, fame, money, narcissism, and world domination; a true horror indeed. yes.gif

With these 2 overly popular celebrities, the exposure will be surreal. They'll make billions! :flutter: 

Spoiler

88129b38ba2a4bd8841c119f72b59b7f.png

darkchylde
3 minutes ago, Eohl said:

I have an idea for a Disney inspired AHS season called Lady and the Trump.

A tale of romance, betrayal, pride and prejudice, fame, money, narcissism, and world domination; a true horror indeed. yes.gif

With these 2 overly popular celebrities, the exposure will be surreal. They'll make billions! :flutter: 

Hide contents

88129b38ba2a4bd8841c119f72b59b7f.png

someone delete this thread

JusticeforVenus
27 minutes ago, SlayMeToVenus said:

I want more gay sex. 

we've seen too much women, we need more men

more d... I want to see Matt Bomer full frontal please :icega:

Seeka

AHS: Transcontinental Express with obvious shout-outs to Baccano!

JustAnotherDay

I want them to do a season about Area 51, I think it could be super interesting. They had the aliens in asylum but they never really expanded on it too much and I want to learn more about them

was NickARTPOP

darkchylde
4 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

I want them to do a season about Area 51, I think it could be super interesting. They had the aliens in asylum but they never really expanded on it too much and I want to learn more about them

yes!! also it's a very american thing the alien obssesion they could work it pretty well

Quartz

Full on demons and possessions please. I don't want magic anymore. Maybe even the Antichrist? Ooooooh AHS:Antichrist.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

HOTNebraskaGuy

Pirates set in the 1600s with mermaids and magic and walking the planks and :v:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived