💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

During Gagas Peak... Did You Foresee Her Downfall?

Economy

Featured Posts

Ronk
15 minutes ago, Sister said:

I was surprised that she was as popular as she was, to be honest, since I liked her and could relate to her. I think that I feel like her popularity now seems more true and not like she is anything of a passing trend.

Exactly.  She is popular now for so much more than pop music.  All she has done in the past two years is cementing her popularity with many people.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip
22 minutes ago, Red said:

Wow, Llittle Managers are done trashing ARTPOP and Born This Way and now they are moving on to trashing her undeniably most successful era :smh: 

Next they're gonna say how she should have released Red and Blue as her debut album instead of The Fame so the GP could have heard her "real" voice since the beginning 

britney-spears-after.jpg

crisTEAne
Just now, Alien Tulip said:

She's not over but her popularity did decline. Not many people care or are interested in her as they were back from 2008 to 2011.

well, of course. you can't stay on top forever. as i said in my previous comment, using that semi-accurate google trend graph may imply that her popularity dropped, but it's by no means an accurate way of measuring relevance. the response she got from the GP and the entertainment industry for her appearance on the oscars, the superball, and AHS prove that. at least, that's how i see it.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Yuuri
12 minutes ago, Nono said:

I think he isnt trashing her, he probably thinks that she should have milked that golden and the best era, and keep it longer like katy did with teenage dream, because she could if she wanted to. nobody said it wasnt the most successful era and nobody trashed it.

Thank you. Much like how Taylor and Katy milked the crap out of 1989 and Teenage Dream. Gaga could've released one last single after Paparazzi, and let it promote itself, then half way through The Fame Ball, she could've released The Fame Monster thus transferring the tour into The Monster Ball.

Versace
1 hour ago, Misaki said:

She was overexposed. She should have milked "The Fame era" dry before moving on to "The Fame Monster era".

she should have milked both tbh, BTW should have been ARTPOP

weed

I foresaw failure but I expected like 20 more years of domination lmao

DeanWinchester

I always thought her singles choice for BTW post-Judas were messy

also at the time, I wanted Katy Perry to gain some recognition :emma:

I see now where my faults lay

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Robot
1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

Quite honestly, if I went back in time to 2011 and told my fifth grade self "Gaga is gonna fall from grace and she's gonna slow down her releases and she's gonna mostly ditch poo music", my fifth grade self would've been heart broken. 

:air:

Born To Slay
14 minutes ago, Robot said:

I meant pop lmfao

Economy
1 hour ago, T E A said:

well, of course. you can't stay on top forever. as i said in my previous comment, using that semi-accurate google trend graph may imply that her popularity dropped, but it's by no means an accurate way of measuring relevance. the response she got from the GP and the entertainment industry for her appearance on the oscars, the superball, and AHS prove that. at least, that's how i see it.

Ok its two seperate things. But did i question relevance?

which one am i talking about in the OP? :koons: 

ur going somewhat into a different branch of what im talking halfway between being on topic and not.

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Ok its two seperate things. But did i question relevance?

which one am i talking about in the OP? :koons: 

ur going somewhat into a different branch of what im talking halfway between being on topic and not.

yes, sorry. :( 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Economy
5 minutes ago, T E A said:

yes, sorry. :( 

Thats ok :hug: 

I just dont like it when im talking about 1 thing and people shoot it down with something that isnt exactly what im actually discussing but its merely just connected

Its just a pet peeve of mine :emma: 

RAMROD

Naturally.

Always happen. What comes up must come down at one point.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ sausage so good! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DeanWinchester

Really though, when she sang Sexxx Dreams at the iTunes festival, I whispered to myself "she's back and she's here to stay"

i never understood why roar drowned out applause :noparty:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Economy
5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Really though, when she sang Sexxx Dreams at the iTunes festival, I whispered to myself "she's back and she's here to stay"

i never understood why roar drowned out applause :noparty:

I dont understand release on same date

the comparisons

even radio stations were asking ppl to call and say which is best :rip: 

70% said roar was better and 30% said applause

the 30% that said applause were super hyped so im guessing they were little momsters spamming the radio station with calls and not general public :rip: 

Those who said they prefered roar actually sounded normal and sane :air: 

Archived