news

AHS Season 6 - September 14 on FX

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

I DON'T WANNA KNOW THE THEME IT'S PERFECT !!!

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

13VictorC
1 hour ago, Feslon said:

For a moment I thought October was before September :koons:

At this point it is safer to assume things are delayed until proven otherwise.

Sometimes it even feels like 2016 is farther away than 2017.:koons:

Killa

Why am i thinking this will blow my mind? (i must stop this, but i can't..)

The hype is so real! And then we all know what's coming.. OMG Gaga slay those scenes, i want to pee my pants for real this time

Saint Laurent

I mean the above theories sound amazing and I'm usually an optimist, but how can she realistically shoot AHS and promote an album/lead single? 

The only possible way is if they shoot chronologically and have her die about half way in (those are the episodes usually shot before the season airs).

Lord Ryry

Gaga plays a rebellious opera singer- who's real passion is for pop/rock, on stage she brings her band on stage and sings her smash LG5 single, and at the end gets murdered and becomes a ghost and is a side character throughout AHS6 - 

CyanLights
39 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Maybe they are planing on making the Spring AHS happen next year so they bumped this one up early?

Ryan has said many times since the end of Coven that he wanted to do AHS twice a year (Fall and Spring editions) so that may be happening this year around. Fall AHS from September to December and the Spring AHS from March to June? This may be Gagas doings also so she can put out an album in Janurary but I doubt it. 

PaperIz

I'm actually so excited! Imagine them keeping the theme secret until the premiere :flutter: what mystery and intrigue 

So, I guess it's true they're already one month into shooting. But how? When? We gets tons of info every year, are they sworn to secrecy this time?

Daenerys

Inb4 they're not saying anything and waiting for the premiere to air the theme to get those ratings 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Fernster7

I have a feeling that they'll announce the theme tomorrow. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

zakariah
7 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

Yeah, I expect everything to drop out of Asia's anüs

Fixed. 

:poot:

calmar
8 hours ago, LM said:

I have always trouble with english months :koons: That's why I always sing a song to know :awkney: 

KidsTV123 are releasing more songs than Gagz:v: I'll probably stan for them

I just looked at Czech months and yeah, if you aren't familiar with Slavic languages (except for Slovak, which uses the Latin months), you're just like o.O

Luckily, the English month names (and Slovak ones, like I just mentioned) are derived from Roman ones, and so are used in pretty much all Romance and Germanic languages. Once you get them, it'll be easy to understand them in many more languages! 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived