Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

what if Gaga ultimately wants to become Stefani

Gagas love

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, Helxig said:

I used to think Gaga was forever, but I'm starting to believe this now too! I remember during artRAVE some fans met her backstage, and they said that she told them she wants to leave pop for a while and do a rock album, and wants to go by Stefani again. And I didn't believe either of those things! But now... rock album coming up, and she's only been introducing herself to people as Stefani!

If it's true then it will be a disaster. All her online presence (simply keywords 'lady', 'lady gaga' 'gaga') will be lost so many people will miss the information. Then the finest popstar going rock will be a letdown for some people from the GP still waiting for BR 2.0 and all. Finally it will put whole Gaga persona and creativity into question. 

Horrible move, but oh well she loves destroying her career. I pray it's not true.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
11 hours ago, Helxig said:

I used to think Gaga was forever, but I'm starting to believe this now too! I remember during artRAVE some fans met her backstage, and they said that she told them she wants to leave pop for a while and do a rock album, and wants to go by Stefani again. And I didn't believe either of those things! But now... rock album coming up, and she's only been introducing herself to people as Stefani!

i doubt it, there's no concrete proof on anything fans have said backstage not even a sneaky recording via the Voice Memo app, and people have always called her Stefani- her parents, her lovers and probably her friends, it's obvious she used to over-exaggerate when she said EVERYONE calls her Gaga. I doubt anyone other than the fans and the odd business associate called her that ever 

Delulu Rogers

I hope she stays as gaga. She has built up a legacy to that name and imo it would be a horrible business move. I feel like if she was to switch it and move away from the whole gaga persona it would go against so many things she has said or done and distance herself from her fans even more

ReidOne

Lady Gaga is eternal.

But, she will always be torn between her two identities... her earth-bound human identity and her spiritual identity. 

Call it Gaga vs. Stefani
Call it Mother Monster vs. Lady
Call it CrazyGa vs. CasualGa

...this struggle between her identities has always been part of the story. 

This is the manifesto of Mother Monster:

On GOAT, a government owned alien territory in space, a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. But the birth was not finite, it was infinite. As the wombs numbered and the mitosis of the future began it was perceived that this infamous moment in life is not temporal, it is eternal.

And thus began the beginning of the new race; a race within the race of humanity; a race which bears no prejudice, no judgment but boundless freedom.

But on that same day as the eternal Mother hovered in the multiverse another, more terrifying, birth took place: the birth of evil.

And as she, herself, split into two, rotating in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began its dance. It seems easy, you imagine, to gravitate, instantly and unwaveringly, towards good but she wondered,

“How can I protect something so perfect without evil?”

Gagas love
6 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Lady Gaga is eternal.

But, she will always be torn between her two identities... her earth-bound human identity and her spiritual identity. 

Call it Gaga vs. Stefani
Call it Mother Monster vs. Lady
Call it CrazyGa vs. CasualGa

...this struggle between her identities has always been part of the story. 

This is the manifesto of Mother Monster:

On GOAT, a government owned alien territory in space, a birth of magnificent and magical proportions took place. But the birth was not finite, it was infinite. As the wombs numbered and the mitosis of the future began it was perceived that this infamous moment in life is not temporal, it is eternal.

And thus began the beginning of the new race; a race within the race of humanity; a race which bears no prejudice, no judgment but boundless freedom.

But on that same day as the eternal Mother hovered in the multiverse another, more terrifying, birth took place: the birth of evil.

And as she, herself, split into two, rotating in agony between two ultimate forces, the pendulum of choice began its dance. It seems easy, you imagine, to gravitate, instantly and unwaveringly, towards good but she wondered,

“How can I protect something so perfect without evil?”

sooooooo well said. so true.

crisTEAne

there is no difference whatsoever. the system failure is not in her; rather, in her fanbase.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived