Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5: All you need to know

QueenGaga

Featured Posts

QueenGaga

Hi guys. Been a long time since I created a thread but here's my theory on LG5 

As you all may know, Gaga is a creative genius and is in the 1% most intelligent population. (if you haven't heard :what: ) She has everything planned and is absolutely really intelligent. This a theory on Gaga's upcoming album (her best yet :staymad: ) and how she has planned out and already given us hints. I'll start off with her recent hints. A while ago Bloodpop and Ronson discussed the term "Alien Twin" when BP commented on Ronsons instagram photo. Recently Gaga posted a picture with BP on her Instagram caption,"👽🤖 we come in ✌🏽️" with the emoji of an alien and a robot (probably twin). Lady Gaga also posted a picture of her and BP playing chess (maybe another sign :usrs:). "We come in" can also mean LG5 is around the corner.  And for all of you (including me) waiting for Telephone 2.0 or Paparazzi 3.0, I have some interesting news. Beyoncé's stylist, beycandace, posted,"I know something you don't" and gave other statements about Telephone 2.0 or Paparazzi 3.0. Gaga and Beyonce both posted pictures of their heels (in the same pose) and Gaga captioned,"these are my Telephone heels". Recently a fan asked Redone about LG5 and received the reply,"She's amazing!!!!!!!". This imply's that the album is done (almost) and that he's on the album (YAAAASSS!) Also Gaga has posted another picture of her in country clothes and wearing her Lighting Bolt necklace from The Fame era. This shows that she is going back to where it all began (The Fame era) and back to her country roots (or routes) :sis:

Now Time for the Main Theory! :stalkga:                                                                                                                                                                                          As you may have noticed how Gaga has everything already planned, she had already started writing LG5 after the Artrave (She said that herself so don't come after me :excuseu: ) and if she did start writing LG5 right after Artrave then she must've planned it during the ARTPOP era. If you haven't noticed, Gaga already has a theme planned for her next album by the end of her current. The next albums theme is always showed in the last music video. In The Fame her last music video, Paparazzi, she shows a darker side of her revealing the theme for The Fame Monster. In The last music video of The Fame Monster, Alejandro, she shows homosexuality and a serious theme revealing Born This Way. In ARTPOP the last music video, G.U.Y, she shows an angel that has fallen in to the Chaos of earth, Meaning CHAOS ANGEL! If you're unaware of the term chaos angel the I'll explain. "Chaos Angel" is the term used as a caption by Gaga in many Instagram posts and is highly suspected to be her albums title or Atleast a track on the next album. For those people who are going to say,"Applause was meant to be the last video", I'll explain it to you. :lolga: In the Applause video you can also see utter chaos and a shot with Gaga wearing broken down white wings. That is also leading us to Chaos Angel. :excited2:

Presenting AngelGa: :firega:

Lady-Gaga-3-.jpg

This completes my theory on LG5 and if it's true than LG5 is just around the corner! :woot:

Another Theory of mine: Since C3C is just a birthday gift full of covers, its not going to have a tour and since Gaga is almost done with LG5 The lead single will be out in August and performed at VMA's. Mark me :poot:

TheFamousLM

Don't forget caterpillars and butterflies :stalkga:

Now seriously I really hope she has already defined a theme and yes it probably has to do with the concept of chaos.

MaryJaneHolland
10 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Also Gaga has posted another picture of her in country clothes and wearing her Lighting Bolt necklace from The Fame era. This shows that she is going back to where it all began (The Fame era) and back to her country roots (or routes) :sis:

she was feeling nostalgic, posted a lovely throwback and little monsters make a whole album theory out of it :neyde:

Slayer

"We come in *peace sign*"

What if the peace symbol isn't actually the peace symbol but is actually the number two, as in "they're coming in two months"? :excited2:

Spoiler

:derpga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

she was feeling nostalgic, posted a lovely throwback and little monsters make a whole album theory out of it :neyde:

Every move she does is a clue. :neyde: And I seriously think that was a hint rather than a normal day where she felt nostalgic, dressed up for a picture and just changed back to NormalGa :madge:

QueenGaga
9 minutes ago, TheFamousLM said:

Don't forget caterpillars and butterflies :stalkga:

Now seriously I really hope she has already defined a theme and yes it probably has to do with the concept of chaos.

Caterpillar is the pre LG5 era and butterfly can also be seen as angels because of the wings 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, QueenGaga said:

Caterpillar is the pre LG5 era and butterfly can also be seen as angels because of the wings 

they can be bats, too 

gaga-side-eye.gif

QueenGaga
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

they can be bats, too 

I don't think bats are caterpillars at first :emma:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, QueenGaga said:

I don't think bats are caterpillars at first :emma:

so aren't angels :v:

4 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

JAMES1993
20 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

Hi guys. Been a long time since I created a thread but here's my theory on LG5 

As you all may know, Gaga is a creative genius and is in the 1% most intelligent population. (if you haven't heard :what: ) She has everything planned and is absolutely really intelligent. This a theory on Gaga's upcoming album (her best yet :staymad: ) and how she has planned out and already given us hints. I'll start off with her recent hints. A while ago Bloodpop and Ronson discussed the term "Alien Twin" when BP commented on Ronsons instagram photo. Recently Gaga posted a picture with BP on her Instagram caption,"👽🤖 we come in ✌🏽️" with the emoji of an alien and a robot (probably twin). Lady Gaga also posted a picture of her and BP playing chess (maybe another sign :usrs:). "We come in" can also mean LG5 is around the corner.  And for all of you (including me) waiting for Telephone 2.0 or Paparazzi 3.0, I have some interesting news. Beyoncé's stylist, beycandace, posted,"I know something you don't" and gave other statements about Telephone 2.0 or Paparazzi 3.0. Gaga and Beyonce both posted pictures of their heels (in the same pose) and Gaga captioned,"these are my Telephone heels". Recently a fan asked Redone about LG5 and received the reply,"She's amazing!!!!!!!". This imply's that the album is done (almost) and that he's on the album (YAAAASSS!) Also Gaga has posted another picture of her in country clothes and wearing her Lighting Bolt necklace from The Fame era. This shows that she is going back to where it all began (The Fame era) and back to her country roots (or routes) :sis:

Now Time for the Main Theory! :stalkga:                                                                                                                                                                                          As you may have noticed how Gaga has everything already planned, she had already started writing LG5 after the Artrave (She said that herself so don't come after me :excuseu: ) and if she did start writing LG5 right after Artrave then she must've planned it during the ARTPOP era. If you haven't noticed, Gaga already has a theme planned for her next album by the end of her current. The next albums theme is always showed in the last music video. In The Fame her last music video, Paparazzi, she shows a darker side of her revealing the theme for The Fame Monster. In The last music video of The Fame Monster, Alejandro, she shows homosexuality and a serious theme revealing Born This Way. In ARTPOP the last music video, G.U.Y, she shows an angel that has fallen in to the Chaos of earth, Meaning CHAOS ANGEL! If you're unaware of the term chaos angel the I'll explain. "Chaos Angel" is the term used as a caption by Gaga in many Instagram posts and is highly suspected to be her albums title or Atleast a track on the next album. For those people who are going to say,"Applause was meant to be the last video", I'll explain it to you. :lolga: In the Applause video you can also see utter chaos and a shot with Gaga wearing broken down white wings. That is also leading us to Chaos Angel. :excited2:

Presenting AngelGa: :firega:

Lady-Gaga-3-.jpg

This completes my theory on LG5 and if it's true than LG5 is just around the corner! :woot:

Another Theory of mine: Since C3C is just a birthday gift full of covers, its not going to have a tour and since Gaga is almost done with LG5 The lead single will be out in August and performed at VMA's. Mark me :poot:

Agree 100 % finally someone else who agrees about C3C and the LG5 era beginning in August. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Nono

Tbh, in my opinion I think that every theme, circus- britney, candyland-fergie, madonna, katy, baby theme- melanie or hairstyle and hair color has been already used.....

I cant imagine a strong theme, because they are all already used in some way  :crossed:

Lucas

Well the theory isn't bad at all. You can also add that the Koons ball appears at the end of the Marry The Night video under the form of the metallic blue hat Gaga's wearing when she's flying away (very last scene).

There must be something related to Chaos Angel, it would be an amazing title for an album or song

JAMES1993

The butterfly theme stuff. Is apart of it. It's about starting from nothing and blossoming into something beautiful. Gaga was a fallen angel in G.U.Y. And now she has rose above it all and shes changed inside and out, and that will "blossom" when the LG5 era begins

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Archived