Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Admin gave me a warning on the LG5 lead single post?

JAMES1993

Featured Posts

JAMES1993

Why was I given a warning for my LG5 lead single in august thread? 

If it's because im right then I understand but its just my opinion and facts ive triedgathering up on how everythings been layed out the past year for the release strategy for LG5. 

A littlr werid I was given a warning its nothing offensive but I guess im on to something and I should've run my mouth if the LEAD single from LG5 is in fact being released next month. I have a feeling 98% true that the era begins next month. Yeah I could be wrong, but I have a very strong hunch. ;) 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Depends on where you posted it. It shouldn't  be under news. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ViviLittleM

of course the era begins next month.

annoucements soon

what did you say on the thread btw?

Gohan

The reason for your warning point is explained in it, you just need to click it to check.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Florian

Discuss about moderation publicly isn't allowed. You should send a request in the Support section of this forum ;)

SamJ

This should be a status update not a new thread post, the mods do their best to keep the peace and we should respect their hard work. We do not need to make a thread to ridicule and undermine the mods judgements we can all be careful and avoid warnings by thinking about what we say before we say it. You are one of my fav members though so please dont dislike me for saying this.

Sunny

cause you didn't use the GagaDaily code at checkout at JUSTUS for a 30% discount 

and cause you didn't whip him

I like dancin', and ponies....

Lion Heart

INB4 BAN

YIdN8xa.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Andrew Warhola

You'll get another one for posting this here and not in the support section.

LEMONGRAB.GIF

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

JAMES1993
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

Depends on where you posted it. It shouldn't  be under news. 

It's under "Opinion" Gaga thoughts. Not news. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

Caesium

Pretty sure you're meant to message a mod or Admin directly to discuss warning points rather than create a thread

2q1gzyv.jpg

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

crisTEAne

report this thread (your post) and ask for it to be closed, that way you won't end up receiving another one. :hug:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, JAMES1993 said:

It's under "Opinion" Gaga thoughts. Not news. 

Discussing moderation is in the Support section.

gagajandro25

You should've sent a message to a mod/Admin or created a thread in the support section. This thread will just earn you WPs, a locked thread, and maybe a ban :laughga: mods are our friends and help keep the peace, public discussion of the matter isn't allowed either :ph34r:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived