77cdpTL.gif

Spoiler

thanks sista :what: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mythos

The Chorus from Venus is one of my favorite of all time, but everything else on the track is not that good, tbh. It sux how fast she gives up on songs, and then the next one has nevertheless to suffer xD.

ReidOne

How big would the meltdowns be if she tacked "Venus" onto LG5 the same way Britney did with "Radar" on 'Circus'??!!! Hahahaha!!!! I would DIE!! 

I hope she does! Justice for "Venus"!!!!!!

Miel

For the better or for the worse, I agree that it's probably the ultimate Gaga song.

3 points in and ready for more

gagzus

I personally believe it sounds like a Calvin Harris reject at points but I love the fact it has so many hooks that are rememberable. The opening line, the chorus, post-chorus, pre-chorus and the "don't you know my ass is famous" line! Icon!

gagzus
3 hours ago, ReidOne said:

How big would the meltdowns be if she tacked "Venus" onto LG5 the same way Britney did with "Radar" on 'Circus'??!!! Hahahaha!!!! I would DIE!! 

I hope she does! Justice for "Venus"!!!!!!

the difference is Britney was contractually obligated to make it a single, and since her mental health stalled and stopped the Blackout era mid-way through (hence why BTI has an animated video) she had no choice but to put it on Circus to release it.

Tove Lo

Yall like it so much because you're all basic.

As I always say, Venus is trash.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Pacify Him

Preach the truth, op!

Its out-of-this-world choreography and the fact that she produced it herself. The ultimate Gaga song indeed!

I’m getting on your nerves

Lord Temptation

The more I listen to it, the more I start to feel like it is Gaga's finest ever song.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Venus is like ART POP basically. It's the whole essence of the album in less than 4 minutes. The production is beautiful, organic and textured while being electronic, colorful, kawaii, pulsating and squishy at the same time.

And the lyrics are a masterpiece. I mean, take "Garden Panty" for example.

that alone slays your entire faves career. I mean, I can envision a whole narrative with only those 2 words! it takes me EXACTLY where the song is happening! that's so f*cking deep! that's genious!

Ya'll faves (Including those you try so much to make them happen [and I'm not gonna go into detail cause I don't wanna beef with basic b*tches in this thread]) would NEVAH come up with such lyrics because Gaga actually went to COLLEGE you know? I don't want to be mean but it's not something that everybody gets to do...ESPECIALLY your messy faves.

So yeah, those of us who stan for Venus do so because we basically like what's meant to be appreciated and that's pretty much it.

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, myCD said:

Venus is like ART POP basically. It's the whole essence of the album in less than 4 minutes. The production is beautiful, organic and textured while being electronic, colorful, kawaii, pulsating and squishy at the same time.

And the lyrics are a masterpiece. I mean, take "Garden Panty" for example.

that alone slays your entire faves career. I mean, I can envision a whole narrative with only those 2 words! it takes me EXACTLY where the song is happening! that's so f*cking deep! that's genious!

Ya'll faves (Including those you try so much to make them happen [and I'm not gonna go into detail cause I don't wanna beef with basic b*tches in this thread]) would NEVAH come up with such lyrics because Gaga actually went to COLLEGE you know? I don't want to be mean but it's not something that everybody gets to do...ESPECIALLY your messy faves.

So yeah, those of us who stan for Venus do so because we basically like what's meant to be appreciated and that's pretty much it.

I want to kiss you! Your words got me feeling aphrodisy!

Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

I want to kiss you! Your words got me feeling aphrodisy!

:blush:

let's blast off to a new dimension

in ur bedroom

:v:enus!

:hor:

thanks! :hug:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived