Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Venus: why we stan so hard for it

ReidOne

Featured Posts

JamJams

Its not just Venus, honestly I stan ARTPOP so hard, by far some of her best work imo:hor: I still listen to it literally every day :staymad:

:fthis: to the ARTPOP haters

bluffin with ur muffin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nativenewyorker
6 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Omg you reminded me of the first time i heard poker face( which was also the first time i saw lady gaga)....me and my sibling were cracking up and made fun of the song , her choreo, her hair.......But 8 years or so, here i am :green:

Haha I was also this way with the video of and specifically the bridge to Just Dance. During the video I was like "lol look at this stupid girl rolling around on the floor acting drunk. What is she even saying during the bridge? Lolol" 

flash forward to 2 weeks later after watching some interviews of her and looking up the lyrics and my reaction changed to: "YAS bitch, give me that party girl performance art mess. HALF PSYCHOTIC SICK HYPNOTIC YAS" 

I think that's part of Gaga's art. Drawing people in by being so openly weird/expressive/theatrical that we become intrigued to find out why she's acting that way. Then we see the meaning and mission behind her visuals and become fans. 

Rocketno10
6 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

It's simple: The chorus sounds like Bad Romance

Except it's better than Bad romance :fthis:

Fiona Apple
Just now, fobbyassLM said:

Except it's better than Bad romance :fthis:

No it is not lmao.Not even close

Miky
8 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

It's simple: The chorus sounds like Bad Romance

It doesn't :laughga: the melody + chords pattern are completely different. The only similarity is how catchy and explosive it is.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Fiona Apple
Just now, Miky said:

It doesn't :laughga: the melody + chords pattern are completely different. The only similarity is how catchy and explosive it is.

I didn't say they have the same melody or chords though. 

ryanripley

but i hated Venus and still do :ohno: i think its her worst song alongside jewels n drugs and i like it rough :laughga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Nono
5 hours ago, ReidOne said:

Folks who hate on 'ARTPOP' do not realize that they are hating on Gaga giving us her peak. 

If ARTPOP was her peak, Im worried for her

Magneto

All this ARTPOP love:wub::wub:

It's such an awesome song. Especially my imaginary musicvideo I made in my head. It's involves Gaga flying through space and transforming her in to various outfits in anime-style:

tcClDWFQAfhWE.gifYMJttfyUW9So.gif9XotnKwvoFWw.gif

Free my mind

59 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Folks who hate on 'ARTPOP' do not realize that they are hating on Gaga giving us her peak. 

Helxig

preach3.gif

I've loved Venus since the day I heard that magical snippet. Everything about it is pure perfection. And when I learned that she finished all the production herself I was even more impressed. I feel like Venus is the height of her creative output.

Spoiler

I still grieve the Venus music video. You have no idea how excited I was. And they had the audacity to show us these visuals, and tell us that Ruth Hogben was directing it, before cancelling it :giveup:

VoFl4BN.png?1?6871

lady-gaga-venus-artwork-3%20copy.jpg

BxBmADWIIAAIaef.jpg

1382710575-809.jpg

lady-gaga-debuts-venus-in-full.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived