Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

LG5 Will Never Be Finished

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I am seeing that many of you are melting down because Bobby confirmed that LG5 is not finished yet. But honestly, the album will never be finished. Gaga is not the type of artist that has an album finished and ready ahead of release. Gaga is the type of artist that is continuously working up until the moment that Interscope asks her to hand over the album. She is always making changes to the songs and the track-list up until the very end. So I am not sure why some of you are complaining when we already know that this has always been the case with her albums. So never believe any random person that the album is finished because it just won't be true. With Gaga is better to think in terms of how many songs she has finished rather than how much of the album is finished. Basically she just makes a bunch of songs and then picks that ones she thinks are best for the album,(rather than making song by song to complete the track-list)

Nick1495

She just posted a picture with Blood Pop so it may not be done yet...

Didymus

I'm not sure, Enigma. I think that applied in the past, but now.. Her management changed. Bobby said they wouldn't even think of planning the era until Gaga was perfectly happy with the album.

That's very different from Troy mapping out an entire promo structure whether or not Gaga was happy, Gaga having to slavishly make the deadline whether she felt she was done or not (which she, explicitly last year, cited as a main reason for her music not being the best it could've been - referring to BTW and ARTPOP).

From that same comment it appears that for TF and TFM she actually did finish completely before her label worked out the practical details of promotion. And she literally said she was happy she could replicate that same procedure for LG5 :shrug: So I think that for this record we actually will hear when it's finished, and we can start seriously waiting from that moment onwards.

Quark
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm not sure, Enigma. I think that applied in the past, but now.. Her management changed. Bobby said they wouldn't even think of planning the era until Gaga was perfectly happy with the album. That's very different from Troy mapping out an entire promo structure whether or not Gaga was happy, Gaga having to slavishly make the deadline whether she felt she was done or not (which she, especially last year, cited as a main reason for her music not being the best it could've been - referring to BTW and ARTPOP).

Maybe they might change the way they do things this time around. But knowing Gaga she probably will still be working until the very end.

TheFamousLM

You should change the title but yes I guess she is making lots of songs and then she'll choose the best ones.

LanasNerfGun
53 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm not sure, Enigma. I think that applied in the past, but now.. Her management changed. Bobby said they wouldn't even think of planning the era until Gaga was perfectly happy with the album.

That's very different from Troy mapping out an entire promo structure whether or not Gaga was happy, Gaga having to slavishly make the deadline whether she felt she was done or not (which she, explicitly last year, cited as a main reason for her music not being the best it could've been - referring to BTW and ARTPOP).

From that same comment it appears that for TF and TFM she actually did finish completely before her label worked out the practical details of promotion. And she literally said she was happy she could replicate that same procedure for LG5 :shrug: So I think that for this record we actually will hear when it's finished, and we can start seriously waiting from that moment onwards.

No offense, but this is the first post of yours that I've read that hasn't made me want to jump off a cliff lol I tend to be an optimist and you come off as more of a realist.  That being said, love you, boo :hor:

sexy
55 minutes ago, Didymus said:

who was gaga's manager for the fames 

Didymus
5 minutes ago, Indyl said:

oh. what changed  :giveup:

According to Gaga her commercial success became so big that Troy and the label wanted to do everything they could to replicate it, to the detriment of Gaga's creativity.

sexy
22 minutes ago, Didymus said:

According to Gaga her commercial success became so big that Troy and the label wanted to do everything they could to replicate it, to the detriment of Gaga's creativity.

by rushing her?

Didymus
Just now, Indyl said:

by rushing her?

Well, RedOne this year seemed to imply that more people from her label were inside the studio having their say while that wasn't at all how it went for her first album. So that and the rushing Gaga talked about, yeah. And just the fact that she was pressured to make music when she wasn't even happy/healthy.

Archived