💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

An album full of "Speechless"s?

sexy

Featured Posts

Zorrotek
10 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh no I really like Speechless but I'd rather have an album full of TEOG.

This. TEOG is timeless. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Yep, here for it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MadeInManu

Oh no please, I need happiness in my life right now, something like Born This Way :unicorn:

ryanripley
10 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Here for Alejandro 2.0, TBH.......

I suck at technology so I hope I'm being respectful and using the accurate acronyms/GIFs...

:diane: i love newbies

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SamJ
On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:08 AM, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Here for Alejandro 2.0, TBH.......:staymad:

I suck at technology so I hope I'm being respectful and using the accurate acronyms/GIFs...

Yes tbh I would love gaga to release some summery music again. Breezy music with guitars would be good and a bit different

HEARTHUNTER

Lmao you guys are expecting Gaga to do something she has already done before, but I feel like it won't be the case.

imnotyourbabe10

I should clarify that I'm stoked for whatever she decides to do.  I just have fond memories of Alejandro and really dig its vibes/message/video/live performances.  It was critical to me in school for understanding gender studies/lgbtq issues.  Totally understand that an artist wants to evolve, though.  :)

LilVenusian

Nope. I'm here for her maybe 1-3 quality ballads per album. They loose their impact if you put too many on an album. Besides, we already got Adele/Sam Smith for that :toofunny: Its obvious from the past 4 albums that gaga only likes to dip into ballads every once in a while so this scenario will probably never happen. 

Illuminati

it works for other artists but im not waiting for a boring slow album tbh

Archived