💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 Wish List

Antonio

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
11 hours ago, VersaceKing said:

6) Tour longer then 90 dates, which will visit North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Oceania, including new countries such as: Ukraine, Slovakia, India, Abu Dhabi and Panama. Also adding concerts in places she visited only once during her career, such as: Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Estonia, Wales and Greece. May be stadiums+arenas or arenas only. No more then 1-2 dates per city, in order to keep a spot for new cities or countries which she has never performed at + sold out figures on every date. Full stage for every show (not here for artRAVE stadiums/small arenas stage mess). Tour DVD.

would be so great, omg.

StrongFemale2.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MichelMonster

- no song with FadOne

- no song with DJ Poop Shart

- new creation of genre mixing the funky electronica by Godson shrouded in distorted psycheledic landscape by Jesus Parker

Gagafy
On 7/1/2016 at 1:49 AM, Antonio said:

Here's mine:

- At least 4 songs produced by RedOne
- A Pop record with a few piano ballads like Dope and Speechless
- A collaboration between Gaga and Lana
- 2016 release date:stalkga:

Comment your wish list for LG5:woohoo:

- I want the same TEOG/Hair/Gypsy -esque , that track best to be placed 2nd last like TEOG and Gypsy.

- Ballad like Dope and speechless

- Telephone sequel

- videos that bring cultural impact like Bad romance

- i do not really hope huge singles, but i hope impact-ful single like bad romance

- the songs MUST be in tune and be in theme with the album title and message, that's the recipe of a good album; refer viva la vida, 21, Bad .. etc  

- im hoping BTW 2.0, my fav album of all time. not really the BTW kind of tunes and concept, but evolve from it, to become her old self like she said for LG5. You're born this way and you go back to your old self, instead of "trying" to be new and different (ARTPOP) That's what im hoping.

blackcoffee

My LG5 wish aligns with my prediction on what the "sound" will be for her new album (I wanted to post a new topic about this, but having just signed up, I can't). Let me explain...

Back when AHS was airing, Gaga said something to the extent of AHS inspiring the sound and whatnot for her new album. Many of us took this as meaning a more dark, TFM-esque look and sound directly inspired by the shows visuals and storylines. I took that comment to mean something entirely different...that comment inspired me to investigate the actual sound, the soundtrack, of the show being that inspiration she got from it. 

If I'm not mistaken, Gaga said once that she had a big hand in helping shape the soundtrack of AHS:Hotel with song selection and whatnot. The soundtrack is crafted with many great bands like She Wants Revenge, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bauhaus, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, The Cure, New Order, The Sisters of Mercy, etc, all of which are from the late 1970s-1980s (except She Wants Revenge). Beside the similar time era, all have fairly similar sounds, with many rooted in a post-punk genre sound with some having New Wave, goth rock, and other alternative genre sound influences of that time era.

So where am I going with this...well, during the AHS era of time for Gaga (starting last summer through the end of the holidays), Gaga added "punk" to her Twitter bio (remember much of AHS soundtrack has a post-punk sound). A lot of her looks and outfits, then and going into now, were/are very inspired by the 1970s (remember the time era from much of the soundtrack). She also performed a cover of "Burning Down the House" with Mark Ronson from the band Talking Heads, which is also a late 1970s-1980s post-punk band. 

All of that said, my prediction is that LG5 will have a sound very inspired by the 1970s (her working Nile and Moroder also show this {a CHIC song and Giorgio Moroder were also in AHS Hotel soundtrack}) and the AHS connection is in the shows soundtrack selection. I think a lot of the album, based on the connections I made above, plus her working/hanging out with more alternative, 70s inspired artist like Kevin Parker of Tame Impala, Father John Misty, and Lana Del Rey, will be inspired by the post-punk, new wave, goth and alternative rock sound from the late 1970s-1980s. This is where I think Mark Ronson will play a big part (I know many of you wont agree, but I really hope his productions are prominently featured on this album; their chemistry alone will produce amazing music).

I also think that along with that sound, she will have a few tracks inspired by 1970s singer-songwriters (I just think of her closeness with Elton, Carole King, even Diane and Cher) and 1970s disco and funk dance music (Nile, Moroder, Ronson, and maybe even RedOne). 

Anyways, it is my wish that LG5 have this total modern take on 1970s inspired sounds with brilliant songwriting and production. I totally think it can deliver and I think many signs are pointing that way. I can just picture her as this total post-punk glam funky disco queen conglomeration that only Lady Gaga can create!

TheBatman

15-20 songs

mostly upbeat songs that force you to dance

A sound that is *new* - something unlike anything else in mainstream pop, something totally it's own and cutting edge

Honest and interesting lyrics and subject matter without cliche's

Amazing hooks

A total look and concept, awesome and iconic videos with choreo

a tour with an emotional arc

SpookyKid
On 2/7/2016 at 9:38 AM, VersaceKing said:

6) Tour longer then 90 dates, which will visit North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Oceania, including new countries such as: Ukraine, Slovakia, India, Abu Dhabi and Panama. Also adding concerts in places she visited only once during her career, such as: Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Estonia, Wales and Greece. May be stadiums+arenas or arenas only. No more then 1-2 dates per city, in order to keep a spot for new cities or countries which she has never performed at + sold out figures on every date. Full stage for every show (not here for artRAVE stadiums/small arenas stage mess). Tour DVD.

What about Latin America? :noparty:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Thank you Gaga
On 30/06/2016 at 11:49 AM, Antonio said:

Here's mine:

- At least 4 songs produced by RedOne
- A Pop record with a few piano ballads like Dope and Speechless
- A collaboration between Gaga and Lana
- 2016 release date:stalkga:

Comment your wish list for LG5:woohoo:

Omg I was just thinking about LG5 and if Gaga will collab with Lana. Personally I feel like she will invite Cher or Tony Bennet or sing it solo on LG5. I feel like Lana will feature her in some music videos but who knows.

I believe in a glamorous life

BuzzcutSeason
On July 2, 2016 at 7:54 AM, Antonio said:

I'm more than confident she won't come back to this kind of genre and will definitely sing more ballads.

G.U.Y's video slayed so hard...

What do you even mean by that? Do you want her to be that generic pop-girl she used to be? Don't you want her to evolve? To show her appearance and be different than all the others that are trying to empress the GP?

I mean that was better music, but that doesnt mean being generic it means trying too hard to make statements or BE different. I feel like when she made The Fame Monster it was all together very different yet amazing. Whereas albums like ARTPOP or Born This Way (mainly ARTPOP) try too hard to stand out.

Archived