opinion

LG5 Wish List

Antonio

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Music

- honest, personal and relatable lyrics.
- a handful of heartfelt piano-driven ballads.
- cohesive visuals and acclaimed performances.
- only the best tracks representing her state of mind and thoughts, no time for fillers or an unnecessarily extensive tracklist.
- i'd love for the album to be a journey, from start to end (Beyoncé's Lemonade is the perfect example of an unfolding story of a collapsing relationship, from it's hardships to triumphs, eventually concluding in a "full circle")

we know Gaga can deliver an outstanding body of work, she just needs to trust in her artistry and let the music do the talking!

15jocart

- Real instruments played by professionals (guitar, piano, percussion, bass, strings, trumpets, what have you. If you're gonna have instruments in your song, hire musicians to play behind you.)

- Her "Bridge Over Troubled Water." Most of her ballads are power ballads. I'd love a really reflective and beautiful song that isn't belted for half of it

- A song like "Dog Days Are Over" or "Run Run Run" by Celeste Buckingham or "Mercy" like Duffy

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

FGGrayson

idc about sound/number of tracks/fashion/whatever...

I JUST WANT AT LEAST 4 VIDEOS, pls Gaga, pls!! u can do whatever the **** you want, but i dont want another era with1 video

The ARTPOP/Applos era was so sad

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

iMonster

My wish list - 

-Release. 

-Dope ass visuals. 

Lol. I trust Gaga will bring something great sonically. But I agree we need more than just 1 or 2 videos. I don't want them to connect in anyway either ( unless like a continuation from an earlier era. Not like a direct reference rather.)

Antonio
7 hours ago, QueenGaga said:

My Wish List: 

-Atleast 5 Redone tracks (Like Bad Romance, Hair, Gyspy, Paparazzi, Alejandro and more!) 

Paparazzi wasn't produced by RedOne hun :green:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

QueenGaga
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

Paparazzi wasn't produced by RedOne hun :green:

My bad :duck:

#flopfan :gaycat:

QueenGaga
2 hours ago, frankgutz said:

idc about sound/number of tracks/fashion/whatever...

I JUST WANT AT LEAST 4 VIDEOS, pls Gaga, pls!! u can do whatever the **** you want, but i dont want another era with1 video

The ARTPOP/Applos era was so sad

There were two videos, Applause and G.U.Y

Helxig

Here we go!:

- Well written, thoughtful, creative lyrics

- Layers upon layers of interesting sounds

- Really catchy hooks in every song which instantly get stuck in your head

- Music that has really been crafted over time, which she's poured her creativity into

- Dark

- Songs with differing/alternating verses, instead of the same paragraph 3 times in a song (This is just a personal pet peeve of mine :P )

- Big, crazy visuals and mind blowing fashion

- Well promoted, smoothly run, easy era with no problems

- Continuous collaboration with Intel

- A show that truly utilises technology never seen before

- Lots of music videos, at least 4

- Good production and well mixed

- Her creative passion to be thriving

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

Oh and some more personal goodies for me would be:

- Self referencing (because it always makes me squeal and feel special because I 'get it' :laughga:  and it shows that she hasn't forgotten the past. Imagine a whole song of self references to old songs omg I'd probably cry:laughga:)

- Screaming. I just love when chicks scream. And I love Gaga's screams! Swine, Scheisse, Amen Fashion, and especially Bloody Mary. Drool. I was sad that she replaced the screamy vocals from the demo of Aura.

-  I want her to experiment more. She should try to write a really slow song. Or something really dreamy and ethereal. With metaphorical lyrics. I love the song ARTPOP because it's heading in that direction. Oh actually, something like this would be cool:

Spoiler

- Just... dark... I love her darker songs the most. I've always loved darkness in music. That ooey, gooey, black centre in some songs, like like Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Scheisse,... most of BTW really. Or even just songs with dark undertones and power behind them like Monster, Teeth, Dance In The Dark, Swine, Dope...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Linus Gaga

No vocals like DOPE , dance song like kpop and everyone remember , a song with paparazzi vocal , love song , some hits that my friends will know to sing , better than TFM , some young looking in the era , yes the continue of telephone

Hit me a message and say hi !

RadioIsOurs
16 hours ago, ryanripley said:

tumblr_npbqk1gNoO1rg9pn0o2_400.jpg.87afetumblr_npbqk1gNoO1rg9pn0o2_400.jpg.87afetumblr_npbqk1gNoO1rg9pn0o2_400.jpg.87afe

Hide contents

tumblr_npbqk1gNoO1rg9pn0o2_400.jpg.87afetumblr_npbqk1gNoO1rg9pn0o2_400.jpg.87afetumblr_npbqk1gNoO1rg9pn0o2_400.jpg.87afe

HA black babies are funny

RadioIsOurs

1. Energetic and immersive music videos with good choreo + Telephone pt 2

2. A mixture of HI-NRG disco, rock and synthpop. Perhaps mix in a little bit of Dancehall or Hip Hop to stay relevant. :v:

3. An iconic rock ballad ala Speechless

4. Features divas (Beyonce, Madonna, Ariana, Adele...just any one of them)

5. Make pop music interesting again... 

Miley

- Pop/experimental music
- Simple (but strong and beautiful) artwork.
- At least 4 music videos.
- Continuation of Telephone. 
- 4-5 RedOne songs.
- Two strong ballads.

Archived