news

Gaga/ Kravitz to perform at Camden for DNC crowd

Curio5

Featured Posts

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Evans

I died when she ended her performance for the Clinton foundationĀ with Government Hooker :rip:

Ā 

gagajandro25
1 hour ago, TrumpAteMyHeart said:

Extremely disappointed that she continues to support Hillary so publicly. Anything for money. I will always continue to support the Queen but I miss the days where she was just a NYC artist deliveringĀ great music. Nowadays, she's a liberal puppet who delivers covers and bad musicĀ :S

"TrumpAteMyHeart" :neyde:Ā "bad music"Ā :neyde:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

2 hours ago, Ethan said:

Are u forgetting she might have her solo album come first?

Well true but i don't expect her to debut any new songs at this event.

Kermit the frog

She must deliver that new song :giveup:Ā like wtf

Gagaplayer315

Im sure this just will beĀ the #HillaryBeOurMama part 2Ā :flop:

Spoiler

I really hope she shares some LG5 info before the eventĀ 

Ā 

Helxig

Guys, why would Gaga ever debut new music at an event for politicians?

And also, why would she sing Venus or Do What U Want or Dope, or any of her old songsĀ at an event for politicians?

There's like a 60% chance it will be jazz, 30% chance it will be a cover, and 10% chance that it'll be her older music.

Tbhshe's more likely to release the first single of C3CĀ :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ethan
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Guys, why would Gaga ever debut new music at an event for politicians?

And also, why would she sing Venus or Do What U Want or Dope, or any of her old songsĀ at an event for politicians?

There's like a 60% chance it will be jazz, 30% chance it will be a cover, and 10% chance that it'll be her older music.

Tbhshe's more likely to release the first single of C3CĀ :laughga:

can u let us dream.... we as a fanbase have been conditioned but its still fun to be excited about the possibilitiesĀ 

a hybrid can withstand these things right? :flop:

Helxig
4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

can u let us dream.... we as a fanbase have been conditioned but its still fun to be excited about the possibilitiesĀ 

a hybrid can withstand these things right? :flop:

Sure, if you promise not to have a melt down when your unrealistic expectations don't come true...

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

darkgaga

According to our new insider ReMark on twitter she wil sing something from LG5...

RBNLM
2 hours ago, TrumpAteMyHeart said:

Extremely disappointed that she continues to support Hillary so publicly. Anything for money. I will always continue to support the Queen but I miss the days where she was just a NYC artist deliveringĀ great music. Nowadays, she's a liberal puppet who delivers covers and bad musicĀ :S

She is not a puppet she supports what it is in her beliefs

Ethan
Just now, darkgaga said:

According to our new insider ReMark on twitter she wil sing something from LG5...

can we stop with insiders please. receipts on their reliability?Ā 

Ethan
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Sure, if you promise not to have a melt down when your unrealistic expectations don't come true...

honey i don't slave away here day and night bitching about not having lg5 by now, but you can't tell me that a performance announcement, NO MATTER WHAT ****IN SONG SHE SINGS, is kind of exciting, due to her near blackout-esque publicity post March...Ā 

it's all in good fun. i'm not building myself on any crazy expectation. I'm just excited to see her come to a stage again, it feels like ages (with the lack of any side projects, etc)Ā 

Archived