❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
achievement

Lady Gaga trending on Facebook

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Killa said:

Hmm I'm reading more comments. It may not have been the worst move, but it was not enough. She's not buying no one with this. I'm sure, it's all pretty but we know very well it's also marketing, and it's marketing that lacks lush. She's too classy in one and tragic make up in the other and says meh things that no one cares to read, in this stupid world where people just want to leave to say something mean and bring you down, she loses.

She really lost a great opportunity to say something that actually has impact, maybe it wasn't the right plataform for her.

Oh some Dalai Lama said was just as meh as hers. This conferences sometimes just don't work

Actually I don't think she did that for attention or to elevate her popularity as an entertainer.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Killa
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Actually I don't think she did that for attention or to elevate her popularity as an entertainer.

I don't think so too, but this things are planned and a lot go into consideration. Her management and Interscope may have a word to say in it. And from their perspective, it's a great chance meeting. I believe she would be genuinely happy to be able to meet the Dalai Lama and felt her words were important.

Creyk
51 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Laughing and reporting are two different things, bruh.

how

Ronk
1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I agree.  She did it because she takes any opportunity to spread kindness, she is personally committed to it, and it was an honor to meet Dalai Lama who is one of the world's greatest promoters of kindness.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk
1 hour ago, Killa said:

Hmm I'm reading more comments. It may not have been the worst move, but it was not enough. She's not buying no one with this. I'm sure, it's all pretty but we know very well it's also marketing, and it's marketing that lacks lush. She's too classy in one and tragic make up in the other and says meh things that no one cares to read, in this stupid world where people just want to leave to say something mean and bring you down, she loses.

She really lost a great opportunity to say something that actually has impact, maybe it wasn't the right plataform for her.

Oh some Dalai Lama said was just as meh as hers. This conferences sometimes just don't work

Actually, comments should be ignored.  Haters look for any mention of Gaga and pounce quickly.  They want to get negative comments in early to sway people against anything Gaga says or does.  Yes, people want to say mean things and take her down, but she doesn't lose because she follows her heart and is willing to take any consequences.  I view that as commitment.  I view that as courage.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lord Temptation
17 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Actually, comments should be ignored.  Haters look for any mention of Gaga and pounce quickly.  They want to get negative comments in early to sway people against anything Gaga says or does.  Yes, people want to say mean things and take her down, but she doesn't lose because she follows her heart and is willing to take any consequences.  I view that as commitment.  I view that as courage.

I'm with you all the way, baby.

Gagaloo911
3 hours ago, Killa said:

This is a mess and just delusional. Gaga is more genuine and authentic than they ever will be. She's been about kindness for years and years so to argue this is all marketing is baseless and simply inaccurate. 

SirLudicopro
6 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

She makes celebrities who don't talk about kindness look lazy and selfish. The decay of the superstar is real: she is making us demand WAY more from celebrities than just hits. We want you to stand for something other than just yourself.

So true. With Born This Way (and even before), Gaga did so much for the LGBT community and even founded the Born This Way foundation. I feel like that made other artists feel like they need to step up their sh*t too. I mean, is it really a coincidence that Beyoncé branded herself as a feminist after Born This Way came out and is now a huge supporter of BLM? And how people are judging Rih for not standing for anything? I might be delusional, but I feel like Gaga's impact was big even in this category.

(btw Bey and Rih are respectively my 2nd and 3rd faves, so this is not meant to be shade towards them)

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, SirLudicopro said:

So true. With Born This Way (and even before), Gaga did so much for the LGBT community and even founded the Born This Way foundation. I feel like that made other artists feel like they need to step up their sh*t too. I mean, is it really a coincidence that Beyoncé branded herself as a feminist after Born This Way came out and is now a huge supporter of BLM? And how people are judging Rih for not standing for anything? I might be delusional, but I feel like Gaga's impact was big even in this category.

(btw Bey and Rih are respectively my 2nd and 3rd faves, so this is not meant to be shade towards th

3 hours ago, SirLudicopro said:

(btw Bey and Rih are respectively my 2nd and 3rd faves, so this is not meant to be shade towards them)

You're not delusional, quite the opposite actually. 

Lets face it, Gaga's impact was way deeper than just sight and sound. She made pop stars rethink what it means to be a pop star. At the same time she made audiences demand more from their idols. 

In many ways Gaga was prophetic in predicting all of this. Part of me even believes she planned her entire career - including her philanthropy and activism - from the beginning. 

Bradley
12 hours ago, Creyk said:

how

Why is this even a question? How are they the same?

Archived