Just now, Creyk said:

people are laughing at her for being banned in china

That would make sense :giveup: 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
20 minutes ago, KARMA said:

The fact that almost everytime she has a controversy, she's always trending amazes me :air:

I thought ha career was already over

What on earth would make you think that?

What on earth would make you think that?

I was just shading people, it was a joke 

Ronk
34 minutes ago, KARMA said:

The fact that almost everytime she has a controversy, she's always trending amazes me :air:

I thought ha career was already over

Means she is still relevant.

I live outside the space time continuum.

i know that, but it still is amazing

Ronk
41 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She makes celebrities who don't talk about kindness look lazy and selfish. The decay of the superstar is real: she is making us demand WAY more from celebrities than just hits. We want you to stand for something other than just yourself.

This defines Gaga, actually.

I live outside the space time continuum.

QueenGaga
42 minutes ago, T E A said:

she's a legend in the making. her career will never be over—it will be cemented. 

She will always be remembered as a legend :smh:

QueenGaga

Slay! Queen of trending. If this is the case before LG5 than Gaga won't stop trending after release 

Lord Temptation
24 minutes ago, Ronk said:

This defines Gaga, actually.

Queen of radically altering people's perception of art, pop and fame.

chiuga

Meeting The Dalai Lama obviously has a much bigger global news coverage than an appearance at Glastonbury .

even my local news has reported this on its main section lmao

Bradley
1 hour ago, Lord Temptation said:

She makes celebrities who don't talk about kindness look lazy and selfish. The decay of the superstar is real: she is making us demand WAY more from celebrities than just hits. We want you to stand for something other than just yourself.

The shade towards other celebrities was kinda unnecessary, but other than that I agree with the rest of your post. :poot:

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

people are laughing at her for being banned in china

Laughing and reporting are two different things, bruh.

Bradley
55 minutes ago, Ronk said:

ARTPOP kinda underperformed in comparison with The Fame and Born This Way but still a lot of artists wished they had the popularity of Lady Gaga, even in her ARTPOP phase, in which she sold 2.5 million copies of a number one album, grossed $83 million from a tour of 79 shows, spawned a worldwide single which garnered 250 million views on YouTube (and an additional 165 million views from Do What U Want and G.U.Y. videos that barely received promotion) that peaked at #4 on Hot 100 and that sold millions of copies worldwide and Do What U Want which peaked at #1 on iTunes in 83 countries that reached platinum later after selling over 1.2 million copies in the US alone. Dope then peaked at #8 on Hot 100, Venus #1 in 32 countries on iTunes. I mean, sure it wasn't as massive as Born This Way but you need some relevance to achieve all these, and Lady Gaga has that. :)

Killa

Hmm I'm reading more comments. It may not have been the worst move, but it was not enough. She's not buying no one with this. I'm sure, it's all pretty but we know very well it's also marketing, and it's marketing that lacks lush. She's too classy in one and tragic make up in the other and says meh things that no one cares to read, in this stupid world where people just want to leave to say something mean and bring you down, she loses.

She really lost a great opportunity to say something that actually has impact, maybe it wasn't the right plataform for her.

Oh some Dalai Lama said was just as meh as hers. This conferences sometimes just don't work

Archived